Chapter 3

"Hi, Ulrich." It was Odd, but his voice was different. And why did he have the XANA symbol on his chest? He stood up and slowly walked towards Ulrich, his fist raised in the air. "You said I would die. But it is you who will die..." Odd smirked.

At that Odd jump up into the air and onto Ulrich.

"Odd cut it out! What are you doing!" Ulrich yelled under Odd's feet.

Odd said nothing, just laughed as he aimed his fist at Ulrich.

Ulrich kicked Odd off of him, causing Odd to fall on his back.

Odd growled as he got up to his feet, his expression turned dark as he began to sprint at Ulrich. Odd's claws elongated and he began to swing at Ulrich.

"Ulrich, Odd is still under the control of XANA! Get out of there." Jeremy yelled through his head set, waking Aelita up.

"Jeremy, what's going on?" Aelita asked rubbing her eyes.

"Odd is still under the control of XANA." Jeremy replied not looking away from the screen.

"Jeremy, I can't just leave him." Ulrich yelled dodging a mixture of laser arrows and claws.

"Ulrich, good buddy, just give up. XANA has made more powerful, you can't beat me." Odd said halting his attacks because XANA was giving him new orders. "Well I'd love to play more but I've accomplished my mission."

Odd gave a false bow and ran toward the celestial dome.

"Jeremy, what do I do?" Ulrich asked not knowing what to do.

"Don't let him escape." Jeremy responded.

Ulrich ran after Odd catching him just in time to see Odd jump on a black overboard and fly into one of the openings.

"Jeremy!" Ulrich yelled

"Way ahead of you." Jeremy said programming the overbike.

The overbike appeared in front of Ulrich and he got on it and rushed after Odd. But by the time Ulrich reached Odd, he was standing on the overboard looking at Ulrich with a twisted smile as he jumped into the digital sea.

"Odd! No!" Ulrich yelled as he saw his best friend enter the digital sea.

"Ulrich I'm going to bring you in." Jeremy said as he looked emotionless at the screen freighting back anger and sadness.

"What do you think happened to Odd?" Aelita asked.

"I think he went back to his new master... XANA." Jeremy said grimly.

Sorry for the late update I was out of the country and sorry for it being short I'm going to be busy with my music and my training for a race that the next chapter might not come out for a bit I'm sorry and please let me know if you have any ideas and big thanks to tammy_the_tiger for helping me the grammar and spell checking.