Chapter 5

OK SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MY MUSIC SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Jeremy and Ulrich were walking to the lunch room, they were both deep in thought.

Jeremy looked up at Ulrich, "It has been awhile I think I should call her." Jeremy said reaching for his phone.

"Do you think that's the best idea?" Ulrich replied.

"Yes I do Ulrich." Jeremy responded as he dialed Aelita's number, and held his phone up to his ear.

...

Odd was walking into the scanner room when he heard Aelita's phone start ringing, he knew exactly who it was. Odd decided to pick up the phone.

"Hello Jeremy." Odd said plainly.

"Aelita? Who is this and why do you have Aelita's phone!?" Jeremy said, his voice very stern.

"What you don't remember me, it has only been a week." Odd responded sarcastically.

"Odd!? What are you doing with Aelita's phone!?" Jeremy was practically screaming into his phone.

Odd was now walking towards the supercomputer. "Well you see Jeremy, I've been sent here to bring Aelita too Lyoko the throw her ass in the digital sea, so I suggest if you want to save her you come back to the factory and send Ulrich in to fight me. Ow wait HAHAHA! You have to wait 12 hours before you can come back Lyoko! Well I guess it's good bye for Aelita HAHAHA! Good bye Jeremy." Odd responded and hung up, he was laughing evilly.

...

Jeremy quickly called Yumi and filled her in on what was happening as he and Ulrich ran towards the factory.

...

Aelita woke up on the ground of the Ice sector to see Odd on his knees clutching his head like he was in pain. "Odd!? What's going on!?" Aelita screamed as she got up and ran over to Odd.

"Aelita." Odd spoke in a week tone as if he was fighting X.A.N.A.

"Come on Odd! Fight it! You can beat X.A.N.A." Aelita was kneeling by Odd as she shouted at him to keep fighting.

Odd then stopped and grabbed Aelita's arm. "HAHAHA! You actually thought I broke free. HAHAHAHA! You really are pathetic. Now what to do I could either wait for your friends of just toss you into the digital sea right now. Hmm, choices."

"You bastard!" Aelita screamed at Odd Who was now laughing sadistically at her outburst.

...

Jeremy reaches the super computer and starts typing frantically, "Aelita! can you here me!" Jeremy was screaming into his headset. But to his horror Odd's voice came through.

"Hey Jeremy," Odd sad in a very cheery and happy tone. "How are things? I bet they're great considering I'm not your problem anymore."

"Odd! I don't know what your talking about, just let Aelita go! She's your friend." Jeremy was almost in tears as he watched the two on the screen very close to the edge of the Ice sector.

"Friends that's a funny word, you know that Jeremy, Hahaha, You guys said you were my friends but I know what you guys really think. I'm the scape goat, I'm the butt of every joke, you guys never take me seriously and you were going to kick my out of the group!" Odd sounded even more insane than he already did.

"O-Odd! what are you talking about!?" Jeremy was almost speechless.

"You know damn well. I was so blind but X.A.N.A. showed me what you all were going to do, he showed me the truth, he showed me that you guys were planning to replace me with William!" Odd was screaming up at the sky on Lyoko. Aelita just stayed quiet at watch horrified.

"Odd, that's not true X.A.N.A. is lying to you. He has brain washed you. He has turned you insane!" As Jeremy finished speaking the elevator door opened and Yumi ran in.

"What's going on, Jeremy!" Yumi said as she ran to the computer.

"X.A.N.A. has brain washed Odd, and turned him insane. Get down to the scanners, fast." Jeremy was already starting up the virtualization prosses.

"Oooo you're sending Yumi, I'm shaking in my boots. Its just like you Jeremy to disregaured the safty of everyone else for Aelita. Did you ever think that it was a trap to get ride of another one of you." Odd said calming down a bit now. "Aelita what do you see in Jeremy, Aelita?" Odd asked sounding jealous.

"Odd, why are you doing this?" Aelita said tears streaming down here face.

"Because I was shown the truth, I've seen X.A.N.A.'s vision, I've seen why his wants to destroy everything. This world is weak, X.A.N.A. is going to fix the world and make it perfect." Odd was almost cackling at this point.

"Odd! Enough!" Yumi yelled 15 feet away

"Hey Yumi! You seem angry. Hehehe" Yumi couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

"I'm sorry Odd but if you don't let Aelita go I'm going to have to hurt you." Yumi sad in a sad tone.

"Come on Yumi you should know me better, why would I let her go. Hahaha, both of you will be going into the digital sea!" Odd said with a sadistic smile on his face.

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATED AGAIN I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY AND ALL THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS, AND COMPLEMENTS. OH AND HOW'S MY CHARACTERIZATION OF ODD I FEEL LIKE A RIGHT A PRETTY GOOD INSANE ODD.

THANKS FOR READING!