Chapter 7

So i have decided to write more chapters to this storey here is the next chapter let me know what you think.

"Where am I?... wait, I remember." Two figures float in the seemingly empty void that was the digital. Odd and Aileta were floating in the part of the digital sea controlled by X.A.N.A. "What have I done." Through the emptiness what could only be the painful sobs of a boy consumed by darkness and regret could be heard. Next to this boy was a girl who has lost everything and is now dead inside. The two were just puppets; tools to serve a master who had twisted their minds and who had taken everything from them.

A large flash of light suddenly shines above the two figues and they float up into it. The white light emerges from the ground of the ice sector leaving Odd and Aileta lying on the ground.

Odd is the first to wake up, his eyes emedietly turned to Aileta her once bright pink hair was now crimson rose, her top was a dark red with the X.A.N.A. symbol in the middle of her chest, her skirt was a transparent black and her leggings were black with a red stripe down the middle. Odd looks down as the memory of what happened flashes in his head, he knew his friends would never forgive him for this, he felt a deep pit form in his chest as he truly embraced what he was now, a tool to be used by X.A.N.A. Odd brought his knees to his chest and silently sobbed until he got orders from X.A.N.A. Odd stood up, picked up Aileta and started running towards the nearest tower. Odd stepped into the tower and set Aileta in the center before he walked out. He looked back at the tower and felt nothing, only the pain and loss remained.

Ooooooo sorry its short the next one will be a long one ;)