Chapter 4

Sorry for the wait again I've had some help with the some ideas from  @AaliyahSiders0 so thanks it help a lot for this chapter.

"What do you think happened to Odd?" Aelita asked.

"I think he went back to his new master... XANA." Jeremy said grimly.

Aelita heard this and ran to the elevator and pressed the button having it take her back up to the surface. Aelita then ran towards the hermitage.

...

Ulrich stepped out over the scanner with a stern expression on his face, ( ha stern get it) he the walk to the elevator and went up to the lab.

The elevator door opened. Jeremy took off his head set and walk to the elevator sluggishly.

"Where's Aelita?" Asked Ulrich looking down.

"She ran off... We should go after her." Jeremy exclaimed.

"No, I think she just needs to be alone for a bit. Aelita was really close to Odd... We all were." Ulrich said grimly looking at the floor.

"But what if someth-" Jeremy started but was stopped by Ulrich.

"She just needs time." Ulrich said now looking at Jeremy.

"I guess you're right." Jeremy admitted.

...

Aelita ran into her old room at the hermitage and burst into tears. She fell onto the bed burying her head in an old pillow, sobbing into it.

...

The one tower in Sector Five activated. And one of the scanners opened and someone walked out.

...

Aelita was still on her old bed, not crying anymore she had her head in her arms curled up into a ball.

"Hello princess" A voice said out of no where.

Aelita suddenly looked up and saw Odd standing in the doorway.

"I thought I'd find you here." Odd said in a caring tone.

Aelita was speechless.

"You, you fell into the digital sea, you attacked Ulrich." Aelita said standing up and backing away.

"What, you not happy to see me princess. I thought we were friends." Odd acted hurt but his fake frown turned into a sadistic smile. "Don't you miss your dear friend?"

Odd started to walk towards Aelita slowly chuckling as he got closer.

Aelita was at a loss for words at what XANA had done to one of her bast friends. She the. Snapped out of her smoke when she hit the wall behind her.

"Hehehe you scared Aelita? Haha how pathetic, I can't believe I was actually friends with you." Odd was laughing then went silent. "But seriously are you going to make this easy and come with me with out a fight or am I going to have to hurt you?" Odd didn't give Aelita time to answer and shocked her with lighting, he shot at her.

"Hehe I was going to hurt you either way." Odd laughed as he picked Aelita up and headed for the factory.

Sorry these new chapters aren't as long as the first two I've been really busy lately and I had some time these few days. I will try my best to make these next chaperone longer. Thanks for reading.