Ep 1: Courage boost the fire

Digimon adventure
I do not own digimon
I do not own any of the characters
I do not own the script
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
I only own Skylar and Jeremy and a few other fan made characters
Song belongs to owners

TK [narrating]: We've all grown up a lot since that summer in the digital world! Tai's in middle school. My brother Matt's trying to be a rock star.

Sora's become quite a tennis player! Izzy's in high school, too! Mimi and her folks moved to New York, Joe's still studying to be a doctor. and Skylar  is the crazy girl that my friends know and love. But for Kari and I, it's just the beginning.

(Parallel world)

A brown hair boy woke up with a start. The boy appeared to be fourteen years old and bright silver eyes. The boy was wearing orange pajamas and was sitting up in bed. 

"Another day..." He grumbled.  He rolled off his bed and started to go through his same old routine. 

He started with making his bed, brushing his teeth, and then finishing off with changing into his clothes. Today he decided to wear a black T-shirt, with a brown leather jacket over it. He then pulled on some brown shorts and brown sneakers. 

He looked over his shoulder at his alarm clock. He had two hours until school started, and he didn't want to waste any time he had left. 

The boy pulled out his cell phone and sat at the edge of his bed. He turned it on and frowned when a picture of him in the fourth grade was pulled up. So many strange things happened during that year...

First Skylar went missing...and following after her was Tiffany. The blonde bully went missing two years ago. But no one seemed to notice that some people even seemed to be glad that she was gone. Her father was a terrible mayor, so it was a plus that her and her family were gone. No one knew where they went. 

But in total...it had been three years since he had seen his best friend Skylar Ruby. He had watched the digimon adventure show over and over. But it always ended the same way. Skylar and her friends would save the world... but she never made it home...she promised that she would see him again...

He got up from his bed and sighed once again. 

"Looks like I got the whole place to myself again." He whispered. The boy walked out of his room and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. Just as he was putting the bowl down, he heard the house phone beginning to ring. 

Jeremy walked over to the phone and picked it up. 

"Hello?" 

"Jeremy!" An adult male voice said over the line. "This is your teacher, Mr. Flor, I am calling you to let you know that I have an extra credit assignment for you. It could help you pull your grade up in my class." 

Jeremy blinked. He never heard of teachers calling their students to let them know of an extra credit assignment. Not only that, but when he did go on to start middle school. Jeremy always found it weird that his fourth grade teacher moved on to become a seventh grade math teacher. It was really odd...

"What is the assignment on?" Jeremy asked as he walked over to another cabinet to pull out a box of cereal. "The assignment will be on, your favorite television show." I paused as I was pouring cereal in my bowl. My favorite television show? The brown hair boy raised his eyebrow. 

"You want us to write a paper...in a math class?" he asked, puzzled. 

"Indeed! I want to make the extra credit assignment fun for all my students! I could make it boring and ask you guys to make posters and collect data. But I feel like a project such as writing a paper would be easier. And fun, in my opinion."