Ep 5: A Call to horror

Digimon adventure
I do not own digimon
I do not own any of the characters
Fan made script
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
I only own Skylar and Jeremy and a few other fan made characters

(Park)

The sounds of crickets could be heard in the night hair. Heading towards the playground was a young couple. The male is Matt Ishida, and the female Skylar Ruby. The two of them held hands.

"That was great, Matt. Thank you so much for dinner."

"It's my pleasure, Skylar." The blonde squuezed her hand softly. Matt led her to the swingset. Where their friends were waiting for them.

"Well, it looks like the lovebirds finally joined us." Sora teased. Which earned a chuckle from Skylar.

"Sorry, that was my bad. I was offered a desert from the waiter. And i just couldn't say no to ice cream."

Joe frowned softly as he crossed his arms softly. The blue haired boy leaned up against the pole of swingset. His eyes were focused on how happy Skylar was. A girl that he grew to have a crush on a few years ago. He felt so foolish that he thought she felt the same. It wasn't that long when they returned from the digital world. Matt and Skylar had started to date one another.

Skylar seem to noticed Joe's look. She gave him a small smile, and a gentle wave. Which caused his heart to flutter slightly. "It's great to see you dork. How is high school coming along?" She asked teasingly

"It's coming along nicely...Sky. I just finished an essay for history." Joe kicked himself for calling her by the nickname he had given her. A nickname that he came up with. Due to her always seeming to want to rise above anything that comes her way. And someone he himself even looked up to.

"I'm glad to hear that." She chirped. The red-haired girl balled her fists. "You and i should hang out again like old times. We haven't been to the ice cream palor with each other in ages."

"I'll try."

Tai crossed his arms over his chest. "So everyone is finally here. Kari was telling me all about what recently occurred to her and T.K. and i really think it was important to call everyone together."

Izzy was holding his laptop up. Showing it to everyone. To show Mimi. The hazel haired girl was smiling softly as she peered around at everyone. "What happened? Is this really urgent?" Izzy asked, puzzled. "Today was game night, and it was my turn to be Rover."

Kari took a breath. "Yesterday, T.K. and I experienced a form of paralysis when we came in contact with the digiegg of hope and light. During this moment. Digimon from the digital world contacted us."

T.K. nodded. "The digimon who contacted me was Hebemon. She was the creator of the Crest of Hope, and Kari was contacted by a digimon named Gnoweemon. These two digimon explained to both of us. That we were going to be put to the test. To determine if we are truly worthy of our crest."

"A test? I sure haven't studied for one." Mimi mummbled as she placed her chin in the palm of her hand.

Matt's eyes grew wide. "Wait, is that only for you two? Or are the other creators of the crest going to test as well?"

Kari shook her head. "We have no idea. I can only assume so. Gnoweemon said that our friends would be tested as well. And as far as we know. The nine of us are the only ones with the crest."

Izzy hummed. "However, their could be more digidestined out there with crest. You did say Simon found the digiegg of forgiveness. Which none of us have that Crest."

Sora tilted her head. "I'm sure that all of us would've proven ourselves worthy of our crest."

"You would think." Tai groaned, rubbing his forehead in obvious signs of annoyance.