Ep 4: Hope and Light

Digimon adventure
I do not own digimon
I do not own any of the characters
I do not own the script
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
I only own Skylar and Jeremy and a few other fan made characters

Kari hummed softly as she stared outside her terrace. The fourteen year old girl had a curious look on her face. She held up her camera and took a picture of the Ferris wheel glowing in the brillant light of the sunrise.

The young girl sighed happily as she stared down at the screen of her camera. "Perfect" she announced. "This should be great for my photography class."

Gatomon yawned softly as she walked outside to the balcony. The feline batted her brillant blue eyes. "Kari, what are you doing up so early?"

Kari turned on her heels of her shoes and smiled down at her partner digimon. "Well, i needed to take a picture for my class. It's a project about time. And i wanted to take pictures of my natural day of life."

Gatomon hopped up on the railing. "Hmm, maybe we can take a picture together in the digital world later."

Kari grinned at the idea and nodded her head. "That sounds like a lovely idea-" kari gasped as her vision was suddenly filled with pink light. A sudden pain jolted through her head. And a woman's voice whispered her name. "Kari"

Just as soon as the pain started. The pain subsided, and she slowly placed her hand over forehead. "What was that?" She asked softly.

"Is everything alright?"

Kari frowned as she peered over at her partner. "I'm not really sure... I thought i heard someone calling my name. Her vision was filled with pink light."

Gatomon tilted her head slightly. "That sounds really weird...are you sure you should be going to school today."

"Yeah, i have to go to school today. I have to make sure i'm there just in case if a dark spiral pops in the digital world as well."

"Well, alright..."

(Pearls cofee Corner)

"T.K." A twenty year woman called out. The blonde stood behind the counter, and she was holding out a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

T.K. stood up from a table he was sitting at and made his way over to her. "Thank you so much." The boy placed some change in the tip jar and took the coffee.

"It's my pleasure"

T.K. hummed softly to himself as he looked over the blonde. "You look familiar. Have i ever met you before."

The girl raised her eyebrow as she shook her head. "I don't think you and i have ever met before."

"Wait, are you related to Jeremy Heinz?"

"Why yes, i am . I'm his older sister. My name is Lisa Heinz. It's a pleasure to meet one of his friends."

"Likewise. I really don't have that much time to talk, unfortunately. I need to make sure i make it to school on time."

"It's quite alright. I hope you have a good day at school. Tell my little brother that he needs to stay out of trouble."

T.K. chuckled. "Don't worry. I will keep an eye out for you -" T.K. gasped as suddenly his vision filled with yellow light. And a pain crossed his mind. A woman's voice whispered in his head. "Takeru"

As she soon as the pain started. It subsided. T.K. placed a hand on his forehead, and he shook his head softly. "What was that?"

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked worriedly.