Ep: 2 Three more friends

Digimon Adventure
I do not own Digimon
I do not own any of the characters
I do not own the script
Digimon is owned by Toei Animation
I only own Skylar and Jeremy and a few other fan-made characters

With the bright flash of light. Tai, Skylar, Davis, T.K., Kari, and Jeremy appeared from a computer. And landed right on top of the kids watching from the computer.

Izzy cried out in pain. As he was one of the unlucky people who was crushed. "Hey, get off! You're crushing my brownies!" he whined.

Skylar gasped at this news. The red-haired girl narrowed her eyes and said. "And you weren't going to share!?"She placed her bawled fist on either side of her hip as she beamed down at him.

"Where are we?" Tai asked as he rubbed his aching head. 

Everyone was slowly getting up to their feet. 

"This is the computer room." T.K. exclaimed. 

Skylar shook her head. "If it isn't obvious already... you are in a rude awakening." She teased her friend. 

Cody stared in surprise at the kids who had just come out of the computer. "Hey, when you guys came through the computer, where did you come from?" He asked in shock. 

Davis smiles as he holds out his hands for emphases. "Where? The digital world! That place is the coolest ever! There we were, when suddenly a dinosaur-like Digimon attacked, and I jumped into action." Davis said with a confident smile. 

Jeremy laughed as he shook his head. "Veemon had to save you..." 

"Be quiet," Davis snapped. 

Yolei clapped her hands. "Enough!" She shouted to get their attention. A smile grew on her face as she pointed back to the computer. "Let's go back." 

Simon nodded to agree with her. "Hey! Let's go. It would be a blast. I wouldn't mind a Digimon partner." He exclaimed. 

Yolei nodded to agree with him. "I wouldn't mind having a Digimon partner. Maybe I would get a plant like Digimon, like that girl named Mimi." She suggested. 

Cody frowned when he listened to Simon and Yolei. "I think we've had enough excitement for one day." He said aloud. 

Skylar pointed down at the kid. "I agree with this kid. You know I like this kid. I agree with his logic." She nodded with a smile. 

Cody returned the smile. "Thank you." 

Yolei frowned at her friend. "Don't you want to go to the digital world, Cody?" She asked with a confused look. 

Simon held up a fist as he grinned. "Where is your thrill of adventure?" 

Cody nodded. "Of course, seeing those monsters would be fun, but tonight's macaroni and cheese night at my house, and I don't want to miss out." He pointed out. 

Yolei and Simon both came to realize that it was getting late. They both looked outside to see the sun had started to set. The lavender hair girl frowned. "I was really looking forward to going to the digital world." She mumbled. 

Tai snapped his fingers. "Oh, that's right. It's pork surprise at my place."

Skylar grew ill. "Isn't the surprise that the pork isn't properly cooked?" Tai sadly nodded, and Skylar patted him gently on the back to comfort him. 

Izzy grinned. "Stuffed green peppers and a salad."

"I will be making Sopa Seca." Simon saw the confused stares in the room. "It is a Mexican noodle casserole," he explained.