Ep 3: Forgiveness is key

Digimon adventure 02
I do not own digimon
I do not own any of the characters
Fan Made episode
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
I only own Skylar, Simon, and Jeremy, and a few other fan made characters

Simon groaned softly as he heard his alarm clock going off. The boy sleeply reached over to the clock and slammed his hand over the snooze button.

When the incessant noise finally ceased, the boy sighed in relief. And sat up in his bed. Rubbing his face softly with his hand. For the past two years, Simon had made sure that his sister was able to get up from bed and get out the door on time for her morning class.

The hispanic slowly stood up from the bed. He cracked his back by pressing his hands in the middle and slowly leaning backward. Rewarding him with a satisfying 'pop'.

"There we go " he whispered sleeply. The boy reached down to his nightstand to pick up his brown D3. A device that he only had used to travel to the digital world. Unlike his friends Davis, Yolei, and Cody. He still hasn't found his digimon partner... which made him feel slightly left out.

He knew that Jeremy didn't have a partner either at the moment. But, the boy couldn't help but feel not included in the team. If he wasn't out there, helping the others kick the digimon emperors butt. What was the point of him even being there? He felt like a cheerleader or a water boy.

Simon opened the door to his sister's room. His sister was lying face first on her bed. Her hands sprawled along the bed in an upwards postion. Making the twenty year old sister appear as if she was trying to reach for the ceiling.

Oliva snored softly as she rested her head on top of her pillow. Simon made his way over to his sister and placed a soft hand on her back as he gently started to shake her.

"Hmm... five more minutes" Oliva groaned from her sleep. The young adult grabbed her pillow and rested it over the back of her head.

"Come on, sis, hora de levantarse de la cama." (Time to get out of bed) Oliva she moved the pillow off of her head and tossed it across the room. The twenty year old slowly sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes softly. "Thank you, mi hermano." (my brother)

Simon nodded and strolled out of her room. He made his way into the kitchen. And turned on the coffee marker. Where he had already set up the coffee grounds from the night before. And the machine kicked on with a soft hum. And the coffee had started to brew. Sending a nice fragrance into the air.

The boy pulled out a drawer and pulled out a pan from under the oven. And placed it on the stove. Where he had started to prepare an omelet. He placed some cheese and red peppers. He folded the omelet over and placed the omelet on a plate. Oliva walked in behind him. Wearing a business formal outfit. A long sleeved black jacket and a black skirt.

Oliva stared over the food that Simon had prepared for her. And she frowned softly. "Oh... Simon, you didn't have to go out of your way to make that much for me. I was just planning to stop by the Royal Bean. And maybe pick up a small pastry." As she said this, she pulled her purse over her shoulder.

The Royal Bean was a local coffee shop that was just across the street from their apartment complex. And at the thought of the place, caused Simon narrowed his eyes. That was a place where their parents used to take him and his sister all the time. He hasn't been there ever since their passing.

"Why?" He asked in almost a whisper. Oliva raised her eyebrow. "I'm just a huge fan of their coffee. Plus, i think you should have a break in the mornings at times." Oliva ruffled her little brother's hair.

Simon stepped away from her. His frown still plastered across his face, and his eyes downcasted. "Our parents...abounded us..." He said through gritted teeth.