Ep 7: Doctor Joe

Digimon adventure
I do not own Digimon
I do not own any of the characters.
I do not own the script
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
I only own Skylar and Jeremy and a few other fan made characters.

(Digital world)

The Digimon emperor and Wormmon were walking along the frozen tundra. The emperor held a whip tightly in his gloved hand. His hand shaking firmly. The snow was coming down rather hard on the two of them as they trudged towards the dark tower that stood before them. The tower gave him full control of all Digimon in this region. Soon, he would regain his territories that he lost to those spoiled brats that felt like they could play hero. 

As the emperor looked down below. He could see his Gizamon workers laying down in a pile. All of them look rather exhausted and seem to be trying to catch their breath. A scowl formed along his lips as his fist shook in rage. 

"Who told you all that you could take a break!?" The Digimon emperor roared. He lashed his whip in the air. Causing all the Gizamon to jump up in fear and rush back to picking up steel beams and hoping along through the bitter cold. Panting heavily as they all worked. 

The Digimon emperor finally leaned back and let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want his hard work to go for nothing. Wormmon drew closer to him. Holding on tightly to a brown coat with white seams. The worm Digimon seemed to appear a little worried for the boy. "Pick this one. It's cold." 

The emperor growled in annoyance from just his voice alone. He lashed out by kicking the worm Digimon straight in his gut. Causing the rookie Digimon to sprawl out flat on his back." Leave me alone!"

The emperor attention shot straight back to his workers down below. Just in time to see a Gizamon fall down. The boy reared his whip back high. "Get up! I don't have time for you weak little Digimon!" 

The boy expected a clean strike when he lashed out with his whip. He wasn't expecting an aquatic Digimon to jump out and catch it in his paws. He recognized the Digimon to be a Gomamon. One of the Digimon he caught to work alongside these Gizamon. He appeared to be stronger than these worthless rookie Digimon. He was quite the hard one to crack. He always seemed to be a beacon of hope for the other workers. 

"Hey, quit it! They're all tired and need rest!" The emperor narrowed his eyes down at him as he continued to speak. "Maybe someone should use that whip on you, you big bully!" Gomamon spat at him defiantly. "And I know just the person too. She would slap you straight to the other side of the digital world if she could get her hands on you." 

"Number 1, don't ever talk to me without calling me 'Sir'. Number 2, Don't ever talk to me!" The emperor tugged roughly on the handle of the whip, causing Gomamon to lose his grip and fall. " Whoever among you can destroy this creature will get a special prize package. The rest will get some lovely parting gifts. So, who is up for the challenge?" He asked with a grin. 

It was a pity. This Gomamon may have been useful to him if he didn't inspire the other Gizamon. Hopefully, his little gifts would change the Gizamon's minds if this little pest was destroyed. He didn't need any more problems in this world... no, his world. No one was going to stop him from taking over this miserable world. 

The Gizamon all started to surround Gomamon. The seal Digimon appeared to look taken back. He wasn't expecting all of them to turn on him. The emperor couldn't help but laugh at his dumbfounded face. 

"I know all about Gizamon. They're amphibian Digimon with webbed feet. Their fins cut through the water like knives. And given a chance to be treated better, they would even turn on you." 

"They won't attack me!" Gomamon fought off the emperor chastising. He truly looked like he didn't believe him. Oh, what a fool this seal was. Just on que, two of the Gizamon jumped into the air and spun around like a spinning top before they both rammed into Gomamon. Causing the seal Digimon to cry out in pain.