Shifting (a Tobuscus fanfic)

I pulled my arms to my toes in a stretch, today the new guy was coming and I wanted to impress him. I took in a deep breath and pushed my knees into the soil beneath me. I felt a power surge through my bones, like every other time.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them the small forest that was in front of me before was a large enclosure full of colors no human eye could see. I sniffed heavily as I ran, digging my claws into dirt and bark. My ears perked up when I heard someone walk through the forest.

"Lia! He's here!"

Damn... Well that didn't last long. I quickly changed back into my human self and took my clothes off the floor, whipping them on as I ran to the driveway. I got there fully clothed and in time to see a standard sized man step out of a car. He was pretty cute, he had this tousled brown hair and a red shirt that was just tight enough to see he had SOME muscles.

He glanced around the place and did a half smile, "Hi! I'm Toby!"

The enthusiasm in his voice angered me a little. I sighed and looked around, bored. What did I expect? Of course no one I would like would come here, we aren't normal.

"Well I guess I'll introduce myself first. I'm Cam, nice to meet 'cha"

"Vice versa" Toby laughed.

Cam glared at me letting me know it was time to initiate my greeting.

"And I'm his idiot sister, Lia. "

I pronounce, exaggerating the idiot part. This earned some sort of giggle from our 'guest'.

"Hey Lia!" He smirked.

Cam started to pull back into the house, I glared at him. If he thought he could just leave me with this childish guy I was going to seriously hurt him tonight.

"Sorry I have some business to attend to, I'll leave you with Lia to show you the works."

That's it. He's screwed.

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

That's my introduction!
I really don't expect anyone to read anything I write but Oh well!

Yes Lia is a shapeshifter...
I really like supernatural things (not vampires the concept is sooo overused) and I hope if anyone reads this they like the idea as much as me XD