Scars

I brought Toby into his room, accompanied by the first aid kit. I told him to take his shirt off and then sat behind him to clean the wound I created.

"I uh... I'm sorry about the cut... I know it hurts alot..."

He gave me a reassuring smile. "It didn't hurt TOO much! But why did you cut me?"

"Uhm well... There's this pressure point... The one I cut... For shifters it holds our main source of power but in order to use it we have to release it... It's good though, you're a pure bred so it wasn't hard to release." I knew what his next question would be.

"Pure bred? What the hell is that?!" He laughed

"Yeah I guess it sounds kinda weird huh? Well uh both your parents are shifters so you're a pure bred. There are also half-breeds, they only have one shifter parent." I finished bandaging his back and threw a shirt at him.

"It's harder to find the pressure point in half-breeds, as you can see." I lifted the back of my shirt and showed him a brutal scar on my back. I turned around to see him staring in pain.

"Oh uh... I'm sorry I shouldn't have shown you that..." I mumbled fast, "uh you should rest the first controlled change is the hardest on the body. I'll come check on you later!"

Why am I getting so nervous? It's not like there haven't been other 22 year old shifters here. But I suppose none of them were this adorable... I mean Toby has abs! And his eyes, they remind me of the forest, golden with a tinge of green hidden inside. And he seems really caring, which is definitely something new for the group. I found myself in my room, completely daydreaming. I snapped myself out of it and put on my headphones. I lay on my bed and tried to focus on the music but Toby kept popping up in my head.

A few hours later ~~~

I poured some cereal into two bowls and walked over to Toby's room, gently tapping the door with my elbow. He answered with a grunt and I pushed open the door.

"Here." I pushed a bowl on his lap as he sat up. "Cereal... The only food we own that tastes good."

He grinned and shoveled down his milk-less cereal (he told me earlier he couldn't have dairy).

"So... I should be able to transform on my own now right?"

"Yeah... To a certain extent. Then after all this training is done you can go back... To your family..." I attempted to shadow my sadness in the last few words. Clearly I failed.

"Awww little Lia doesn't want me to go home? Don't worry! I'm sure you'll have had enough of my gorgeousness when I leave!" He taunted in a cute baby voice.

He's so obnoxious! That wasn't why I was upset. But... Now that I think about it I will be kinda sad to see him go. All the other guys here are brutal jerks.

"How are you feeling?" I changed the subject.

"Suckish. I haven't played any video games since I got here!" He pretended to be outraged. I giggled.

"Yeah about that, I think we have a computer around here somewhere but I have a PS3 in my room so if you wanna play it you can... I guess"

His eyes glimmered. "Can I?!" Just like a little boy. I shook my head slightly and sighed, "Come on." With that we left for my room.

I threw a disc into the hard-drive and handed Toby the controller. It was hilarious watching him spazz out at the enemies and scream his head off every time he died. I couldn't hold in my laughter any more. I burst out laughing and Toby soon followed. An evil smirk grew on my face as I though about how much we were disturbing Cam. This was only the beginning of my revenge.

We continued playing for a while, whenever Toby got stuck I helped him out and he continued screaming and laughing and I kept scheming against Cam. This will be so much fun!

I heard a door slam against it's frame. "Great!" I say sarcastically "They're back."

"Huh? Who?" Toby was still glued to the screen.

"You'll see." I sighed and changed my shirt (behind Toby of course) carefully adjusting the tank-tops fabric. Everything MUST be perfect for the bosses. I yanked my door open and walked to the entrance, planting a fake smile on my face.

"I see you're finally back!" I said all too enthusiastically.

"How could I possibly stay so far away for so long Lia?"

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

I seriously tried so hard to make it a long chapter, I really did!

Do you guys think I should add another youtuber here? As one of the guys who just came in? Please comment about it!