Daydreams

Okay so I made my decision and I hope you agree with me and if you hate me for it I'm sorry and if there are alot of you who don't like my choice, tell me and I can change it! (Or try to)

And the only reason I chose him over the others is because I know him better and it would take a while to write these chapters if I had to constantly go into stalker mode. Again, sorry if you disagree!

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

"How could I possibly stay so far away for so long Lia?" A concerned look crossed his face. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Stop." I put my hands on his chest and pushed off, well I tried anyways. His hands still wrapped around my waist tightly. "Felix, stop." My voice was calm and firm, I knew how to deal with him. He let go, raising his hands in surrender.

"Uh... Am I missing something?" Toby walked up slowly, probably not wanting to interrupt anything 'important'.

"Nope. Felix, this is our newest 'guest' his name is Toby." I announced. Lazily flailing my arm in Toby's general direction. Felix nodded his introduction and Toby waved.

I stood awkwardly between the two men for what seemed like two lifetimes, at least. I began to walk away, feeling their eyes on my back.

"I'm so glad you guys are chatting so much." My clearly sarcastic voice blurted out. "It's just making everything less awkward."

Next day ====

After some pretty stressful training Toby and I went to the kitchen to make some lunch. It just so happens that I'm the equivalent of a five star chef when it comes to pizza, lucky us! I put together a strange yet delicious combination of almost everything in the fridge and tossed it in the oven.

"So what's the deal with Felix?" Toby seemed more than hesitant to ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know. He was kinda all over you yesterday..."

I stuck my tongue out in disgust, "Eww I mean no offense to Felix the Pewds lord (he told me to call him that) but no. Just not happening."

"Oh okay. Good." He was probably talking to himself but I still just had to barge in.

"Good? Hahaha yes I find it very fantastic that I shall be alone forever... And ever... And ever." I trailed off half jokingly but it was probably true. I highly doubt anyone would ever even consider being with me. That's just a fact for me.

Toby stood up and leaned over the counter, almost the same way I was. With his forearm supporting the rest of his body. He was about an inch away from me and I felt my whole face blazing. "I wouldn't be so sure."

With that he pulled away and took the pizza out. I guess with my focus on his perfect features I didn't hear the buzzer I set ringing. What the hell was that? What did he mean? Should I ask him about it? But it was too late. He already had his plate full of my 'junkyard pizza' so to speak, and was halfway to his room. Now what do I do? Clearly the answer is to eat.

I collected my share of the pizza, leaving a bit for Cam and Felix, announced there was food, and took shelter in my room. Of course the first thing I think about is how close Toby's face was to mine. And other scenarios that could have happened. Here are a few:

1. Toby laughed. His regular hilarious laugh that started with a lovable squeak and then went into a regular laugh. I glared at him depressingly and turned to get the pizza out. He thanked me and stole the best looking pieces. I called Felix and Cam out and left the guys to continue planning Cams demise.

2. Toby moved around the table, tracing his finger on the counter. He looked really determined to do something and I really wanted to know why. I also wanted to laugh, his determined face looked so cute. I let out a smile and a small silent laugh to myself. I looked up from his finger and his face was right there, no more than an inch or so away from mine. I scrunched my eyebrows, what is he doing so close? I tried to reason it out but my imagination took over. This day dream felt super realistic though. I could feel Toby push his lips against mine. He was gentile yet strong. His hands went up to my head, tangling in my hair. I blinked a couple of times, trying to get back to the real world. It didn't work very well. I felt his soft lips attacking me, taunting me. I gave in and closed my eyes, finally kissing back. I really wish I did earlier because it felt amazing! I could feel his breath calmly cross my face and his hands holding my head in place for the most part. I opened my eyes and Toby stopped. He pulled back a bit and looked into my eyes. "You shouldn't be so sure." He was blushing and it was adorable. He looked at my lips again, causing him to bite his lip and look down, making the hottest face I've ever seen. He lifted his arm and messed with the back of his hair.

I jumped back into reality and fell onto my bed. Did I seriously just think about that? And WANT it to happen? It felt so good though! Why didn't he do that? I was breathing heavily and I guess someone heard and knocked on my door.

"Yeah? You can come in." The door slowly opened and I saw a bit of brown hair and golden/green eyes. Awesome.

In walked Toby, with an empty plate. He must have been going to put it in the dishwasher.

"You okay? You seem a little out of breath." He smiled. I love his smile. Just the moment when his teeth kind of bit his bottom lip and he's about to burst out laughing. It's the best thing ever.

"Uh yeah..." I looked at my lap, embarrassed. "I was uh... Trying to kill a dragon and when I did I did a... Really terrible victory dance." Sounds like a decent cover story.

"Ha! I love when that happens!" He raised his hand like in the daydream. O god, I may just attack him if he does anything else.

"Soooo... Uh... What exactly did you mean? Before..." I awkwardly asked. I really wanted to know if my daydream was actually gonna happen at some point. But I didn't want an answer I just wanted him to cross the room and push his lips into mine. I think this is getting out of control.

Toby took a few moments to consider his answers. I silently prayed he would say something like, "I think you know already." Or if he got all embarrassed and said "well... Uh..." (Insert flustered smile here) and he got really shy and everything, THAT would make my life.

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

Yay! My first 'intense' scene!! I hope I did okay XD I have absolutely no experience in this field so I hope it's somewhat accurate.

Do you guys want some more immediate romance in the next chapter? Lemme know!

My next chapter won't take as long! I promise. TRUST ME! Okay guys thanks for reading!