Daydreams part 2

Nothing to see here!

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

I tried to be as patient as possible with Toby. We haven't had a deep conversation ever and this one might just be a big one. I hope so.

After about 30 seconds I was ready to implode. I bit my lip to restrain myself a bit. Toby finally looked up. I searched his eyes for anything that might imply he likes me. He opened his mouth for a second, then chose a new answer. I swallowed, bracing myself for any response.

"I just meant that you shouldn't give up you know? I'm sure there are tons of guys out there who really like you."

Toby, I don't think you understand. Right now YOU are the only guy I want to like me.

"Are you sure? It kinda sounded like you were implying something..." I was looking at my bed sheets, feeling the soft fabric to partially distract me.

"As far as I know I wasn't implying anything." He laughed at me. I was acting like a little kid. He could probably tell I was upset about it. He pushed off his chair and walked over to my bed. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my back.

"I don't think you would want me to like you. Seriously I'm so much trouble as is!" He did his signature giggle. I tried to cover it up, by bringing up a sad topic that I got over a while ago.

"It's not that I'm upset about that, I just remembered some old stuff." I mumbled grimly

"Old stuff? Like what?"

"Like memories." I huffed. "Family memories."

"Well how does that make you sad?! Family memories are the best!"

Ha! Okay that one was funny. "Yeah right. I'm a half-breed Toby. Family is NOTHING but bad memories. I'm not allowed to see them ever again, humans and shifters don't go together. I'll never meet any of my brothers or sisters if I even have any!" I felt like I should stop there. Toby's face fell and he didn't look happy. He was probably imagining what it would be like. I didn't like seeing Toby hurt.

"Oh..." All the regular enthusiasm was gone. This one word didn't even sound like Toby said it. It had no energy to it whatsoever.

"Hey, don't get depressed over me. It's my life and it's done. Past is past right?" I pulled him in for a tight hug. The fact I was hugging him made my stomach flutter. I slowly inhaled, trying to make Toby feel better by showing him I was calm. He smelled really good...

Lia's imagination~~~~~~

I pulled out of the hug, stopping a few inches away from Toby's face. It felt like he looked through my eyes to make sure I was fine with the current topic.

"I lied... I uh... I really like you..."

I was confused for a few seconds. Was he just saying that or did he actually mean it? I looked at him nervously fixing his hair with his hand. So cute.

I began to smile. My smile turned into a laugh and I was laughing all over the place.

"Thats really good to hear!" There were gaps where I had to continue laughing.

Toby's imaginary P.O.V.

Lia started to laugh uncontrollably. It was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. It was making me a little insecure though.

"That's really good to hear!" Her soft voice echoed in my head. Good to hear... So she liked me too? Lia was starting to calm down. Her cheeks were pink from laughing so hard. I can't... Resist... anymore. I pushed my body forward and grabbed her face shoving our lips together. I think I might just get addicted to doing this. She kissed back immediately and I almost couldn't breathe. Her lips were so soft and incredibly sweet. They were like candy and I was a 5 year old. I couldn't hold back anymore, I pushed her down onto the bed, all my weight resting on my palms, pushing against her soft bed, and my shins which were now on either side of her hips. God she's so gorgeous! Her brown hair spilled across the bed and her eyes were gleaming. I've never seen eyes that were so perfect, they were an emerald green but the shifter part of her made them slightly glow so they were a lot lighter than a regular persons. I roughly connected our lips again. Every time I do so it feels like we're inseparable. I really like that thought.