Today

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks! I now have over 60 reads and I'm really happy about it since I never thought I would get very many. It really makes me happy seeing you guys comment your thoughts, so thanks for everything and here's chapter 6!

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

The next few days went on with out a hitch. Toby trained, Lia gamed and nothing eventful really happened. There were no day dreams or people spacing out. Toby hadn't gone to see Derric yet, but today he did.

"So did he say anything?" I excitedly questioned. Derric sighed heavily.

"No... That dude is freaking hard to break!" I was a little disappointed. Oh well what can you do?

An hour or so later ====

I walked down the hallway, passing Toby in the kitchen and Felix in his room. Then I backtracked to Felix's room. I heard him talking to himself. I decided it was interesting enough to bother with and silently opened the door. I stared at Felix. Barely stifling a laugh, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed Toby's wrist.

"Come here! This is hilarious!" I excitedly dragged Toby's stumbling body over to Felix's room. I opened the door enough for the both of us to look in. Felix was walking around in his underwear and his girlfriends heels. I heard Toby snort and covered his mouth quickly. This was too funny to blow our covers. I heard Marzia's (his girlfriend's) high pitched voice call from the other room, "Felix? Are you wearing my heels again?" Felix stopped strutting around. He looked at his computer then around the room. "Uhh... No?" Then he got dressed again and walked over to his computer. "Remember bros, it's not called being gay, it's called being FABULOUS!" He couldn't even keep a straight face while saying it. I closed the door quickly and ran with Toby to the end of the hallway.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!" Both of us laughing uncontrollably. "Best... Thing... Ever!" I fell to the floor and laughed in my lap. I can't believe Felix did that. And Marzia asked if he was doing it AGAIN? Oh it's just too much! I felt my face heat up and I started gasping in air. Toby's laugh died down a bit and he put his hand on my back. "Hahaha calm down there Lia!" I tried taking a deep breath but I ended up choking on the oxygen. I lay on the floor laughing hard, even though I calmed down considerably. I lay on my side with my head resting on my extended arm. Toby fell to his back and took a breath. He hadn't been laughing as hard as me but he was still laughing extremely hard. I rolled my face into the floor and my laughs slowly disintegrated into the hallway. Still partially giggling I turned to look at Toby. His face was perfect. A smile still plastered on his face and his hazel eyes gleaming.

"Well that was interesting!" He excitedly joked. I wiped my face of any partial tears that may have fallen. Felix was always so serious around me, to think he did THAT in his spare time? Good lord. How exactly is he the only one who is in a relationship with a human when he does those kinds of things? What a weird dude.

I glanced down, distracted by a strange mix of colors caught in my peripheral vision. My cheeks flushed red. Toby's shirt was pulled up to his abs and his jeans were pulled down low, exposing a pair of weirdly patterned red, green and beige boxers (See TRAPPED IN A COMMERCIAL: Hot Pockets video). Toby must have seen my face because then he looked down and pulled everything back into place, saying casually, "Whoops!"

Well that was oddly attractive.

Toby's P.O.V. ====

I pulled my shirt down casually, acting like it wasn't a big deal. Actually, I'm not quite sure if it was. It may have made the atmosphere more awkward but I didn't notice it. Lia was dumbfounding me. I looked at her bold purple shirt hang against her waist, showing the silhouette of her perfect body. Her face was still fairly red from laughing and seeing my boxers. Her eyelashes were long and thick, emphasizing her eyes and making them look bigger, prettier if that was even possible.