Leaving?

Toby and I kissed for a minute or so until I pulled away. "We probably shouldn't get caught again..." It was hard to refuse those perfect lips but I had no choice. I turned away from him and washed the dishes. "Awwwww!" He groaned sounding like a child. He pouted and wrapped his arms around my waist, codling me. Toby pressed the side of his face against my back and began to rant to himself, "I don't understand... You'd think I'd be able to kiss my girl whenever I wanted..." He muttered playfully. I smiled and continued to scrub the plates and pans.

In Lia's room a little later ----

I leaned onto the couch, gripping my controller. Toby's arm draped over my shoulder, hugging me tightly. He was really cuddly and I loved it. I can't remember the last time I felt this loved. It filled me with warmth and every time I thought about it I smiled. He laughed when I spazzed at my game. I suppose that's something I picked up from Toby as well. I half yawned and turned off the console. While wiping my eyes tiredly I leaned into Toby's chest. All I remember before I fell asleep was him embracing me with a warm smile.

I woke up in my bed with the sun on my face. The heat was refreshing and I never wanted to get out of bed again. But of course all good things come to an end. Derric shouted into my dead silent room. "LIAAAAAAAAAA!!! UP UP UP!" He rushed me. His voice made me jump involuntarily and I slammed onto the floor. "Ughh..." My voice was suddenly zombified. I sat up rubbing the back of my head. "Whaddaya want?" I nagged my stupid best friend. "BAHAHAHAHA! I just wanted to tell you to go see Cam! That was fantastic!" I sighed and shook my head, "yeah yeah yeah, just no encores." I stumbled out of my room and over to Cam's. With my shoulder I shoved open the door. Cam looked over immediately.

"There you are!" Cam sounded like he had been waiting for centuries. "I have an... Assignment for you." His tone was always serious, never have I once seen him smile. It's almost depressing actually. "You get to leave Lia."

A few hours later ====

I was petrified. Sitting in the corner of my couch I hugged my knees. Toby walked into my room. "Huh? Lia, what's wrong?" He asked gingerly sitting beside me. I relayed my conversation with Cam this morning. "He... He told me I was leaving the house... To see my family..." I still couldn't entirely understand. Why was I going now and why was he making me go? Toby sensed my anxiety and pulled my head to his chest. He rubbed my upper back while calmly tousling my hair. "It'll be okay Lia. I promise." I buried my face in his soft blue hoodie. He relieved me. I don't know how but he allowed me to think. I took a heavy breath. "He told me I... I'm leaving tomorrow." I closed my eyes as tightly as possible, holding back the tears that were so desperate to escape. Toby gripped me tighter. "Well then I guess we just have to make today special, right?" I looked up at him. My mouth didn't want to smile but I'm sure he saw my eyes brighten. He leaned his head down, re-connecting our lips for a moment.

So far Toby has been true to his word. After my room, we went outside and shifted into lions. We wrestled and chased each other through the woods, almost like a scene from 'The Lion King'. After a while we got tired and lay down. I burried my face in his thick maine, as if it were a pillow. We stayed like that for a while before we changed back and went in for lunch. Toby decided he would cook. I didn't want him to fail too bad so I helped out a bit, not that he needed it. Toby's food tasted a billion times better than mine and it made me a little jealous. We sat at the table joking and eating. I didn't think about having to leave until it was late. Toby and I were back in my room, his head rested on my lap while watching the screen. He peacefully played assassins creed as I played with his semi-short hair. I don't understand why I was so upset about leaving, it'll be nice to get out into the world for once but I wish I could have done it before I met Toby. Now I have to leave Toby for a few days. Plus he won't have me as a trainer, meaning either Cam or Felix will step in. Poor Toby he'll probably be half dead when I get back.

Then a thought popped into my head. A thought I had been pushing out since day one. What's gonna happen when Toby is done here? He would leave, definitely but what about me? Do I fit into his 'human' life, or will we go different ways? I don't want to think about that now. When it happens I'll think of something. I tried my best to focus on the Toby that was in front of me now. I smiled down at his calm face. His hair was soft in my fingers which were practically moving themselves. His eyes were that amazing golden green that enticed anyone who saw them. Even the dark freckles near his jaw were perfect. Everything about him was... Well, him. There is nothing you could possibly change about him that could make him better because he is perfect. I can't ever imagine him not being perfect. Even his sideburns suited him extremely well.

"Hahaha, why do you keep staring at me?" Once I zoned back in (which didn't take very long) my face reddened. I didn't think he was paying attention to what I was doing. "Uhhhh... I-uh..." I awkwardly blew some air out of my lungs. "I have no idea." I quickly stated. Toby laughed again then went back to concentrating on his game.

v(^_^v)♪♪(v^_^)v

Sorry it's short I just decided I should end it here and update it! Next chapter won't have too much Toby in it so if you want another 'dramatic' make-out scene let me know!

Kay thanks for reading guys!