Chapter 10 Inah's Adventure

(PS THE ADVENTURE STORIES ARE HAPPENING IN A JUMPING SYSTEM SO WHEN TIME GOES BY TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT)After the battle Inah was found by a strange person and taken away. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH", Inah screamed waking up after a week of being out cold her injuries had been healed. "Oh I see your awake finally", Guy says brining Inah some food. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU", Inah questioned. "I'm simply known as Android I am a project for the government currently your in a government base but don't worry elemental I won't let them know your one of them", Android said. "Thank you but I have to get out of here can you help me", Inah asked. "Maybe but it won't be easy", Android said. Later on during the night they tried sneaking out but was soon caught buy a guard. "HEY what are you two doing here", Guard asked pointing a flashlight at them. "I'm the Android this is top secret business", Android said. "Fine move along", Guard said kind of scared. Once outside they found a little abandon house to stay in for awhile. "So tell me why you left", Inah asked. "I left just to get some space they get to me the government I hate to tell you but I believe they can do good ", Android said. "I KNOW and I understand how you feel the elementals aren't doing much good we keep losing and were just destructive sometimes I hate it but I stay", Inah said. "It seems we're very similar in ideals", Android said looking at Inah with interest. BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "What's that", Inah asked. Android used his scanners "someone is in trouble", Android said springing into action with Inah right behind him. They got to the seen of the crime some goblins tried to break into a government base and were actually winning. "HAHAHA This is the best you got", Goblin said. "HEY BITCHES WHY DON'T YOU COME AND FIGHT US", Inah said as the goblins try to attack them. Android killed 5/20 of them with a single attack. "WOW your really strong but so am I ", Inah said to him. "THUNDER PUNCH" She goes in for the attack only taking out 4 of them. "Inah I have an idea your a lightning elemental so charge me up", Android said as Inah gives him some electricity recharging his batteries. "UNIBEAM" A Huge wave of energy blast 8 of of the 11 left. "Now we can hand the last 3 in to headquarters. "Alright we made a great team", Inah said. "Yeah we did didn't we", Android said.

At Headquarters. The goblin explained to them about there needs to the vices. "I say 20 years in prison agreed", Lamor said. "Agreed", Kim and Noel said. As the goblins were taken away Noel and Kim and Inah had a chat. "So how are you and Camron", Kim asked. "Oh we are over still friends and all but it's for the best besides I have my eye on someone else ", Inah said looking at the Android. "AW I hate to hear that what happened and why are you here", Noel asked. "I just didn't want his useless ass simple", Inah said walking towards the Android. "Wow I hope Camron is doing fine well back to business ", Lamor said. "Yo what's this poster about", Inah said. "Oh it's for a tournament the vices and me are entering", Android said explaining the details about the tournament. "Alright I will enter I need to get my shot at Dark Lord again", Inah said wanting revenge. "Alright let's get training", Android said. During training Inah realized she wasn't as tough as she thought she thought she couldn't have the pressure the attacks and the ruthlessness of the other elementals. However she got better but still was just under Android. "He just keeps getting better and better," Inah thought. Inah got tired and went to rest Android soon came in and spoken to a sad Inah. "What's wrong", Android said. "I just can't keep up and get to a level I want to get at", Inah said sadly. "It's ok I see so much potential in you are truly amazing", Android said. "Thank you oh by the way what's those on your arm", Inah questioned. "First on is for energy output I have a set amount of energy I can output. The second one is battery once it reaches zero I'm helpless I recharge wi-", Android interrupted with a mission. "Come on Inah I could really use you", Android said as Inah gladly accepts.

At the battlefield Inah and Android are actually having trouble with this Kaiju it's giant arm smacks Inah to the ground. The Kaiju proceeds to charge it's radioactive wave to full power as Inah gets up. Inches away Android rushes to Inah as he holds out his hand. Inah accepts it and Android pulls her in his arms tightly holding her. "I got you I will always be by your side", Android said Inah felt so safe. Android proceeds to destroy the Kaiju with Inah's charge. After the battle Android helped Inah heal. "Thank you again on that field I needed it I just wish I was more help", Inah said. "You did fine", Android said kissing Inah on the lips. "WHOA you can't be doing that without my permission", Inah said trying to hide a smile. "Look I'm sorry it's just I never met a girl like you before", Android said. Inah kisses him back. "Look there is a way for me too be stronger by huge amount but I have to ask you something", Inah said. "Yes anything", Android said. "Ok do you love me like really love me", Inah asked. "Yes I do love you", Android said. "No bullshit do you really love me", Inah asked again. "YES I LOVE YOU INAH", Android said. Overjoyed she started kissing him and he kissed her back. "I love you too Android", Inah said.

In the room Inah and Android went from kissing to a make out session after taking off her clothes his metal (OK OK I WON'T  DO THIS ALRIGHT NO MATTER FUN IT WOULD BE FOR ME I KNOW PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR INAH FUCKING A ANDRIOD SO IM JUST MOVING AHEAD TO THE END) Android enjoying the Inah's body about to release himself. "IM CUMMING", Android said. "IM CUMMING come on release it all over my body", Inah said as Inah was about to climax she felt a strong impact in her core her Element orb was about the burst. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH", Inah screamed as her body seemed to explode in a electric storm of power her element is now truly hers it's insane power. "Really glad I had a rubber on", Android thought. "WOW beautiful," Android said as he saw her magnificent body overflowing with pure energy grace and power. "Thank you Android Inah said to him giving him 1 last kiss goodnight before falling asleep.

The next day Android and Inah went back to training. inah was easily withstanding everything her training had given her even Android was having a harder time. "Wow I can't believe how powerful I am "THUNDERBOLT" The lightning strike destroyed the ground with sound alone the impact was so fast it seemed invisible but it was so strong it left an after effect. "Alright Inah we need to get that power in control for the tournament ok ", Android said. "Alrighty", Inah said as she began to train.