Chapter 11 Edward and Tamia's Adventure

In the Black hole Edward and Tamia just begin to wake up. "TAMIA TAMIA TAMIA WAKE UP", Edward said hoping she was fine. Tamia slowly wakes up. "Oh good your awake I was so worried" , Edward said relieved to see her awake. "Where are we what happened to everyone why is it so dark", Tamia said. "We got beaten by Dark Lord and apparently we have been taken away as for where we are well we're in a dark hole which I don't know why we are not dead unless it's a fake dark hole WHICH EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IF IT WAS REAL WE WOULD HAVE DIED I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS PLACE IS BUT IT'S NOT A DARK HOLE", Edward explained. "So we just blast away with our best attacks until we are free", Tamia said. "Couldn't hurt lets do it", Edward said. "BLIZZARD" "TSUNAMI" They launched there attacks which didn't do anything. "We have to keep trying", Tamia said. "No we will just waste energy", Edward said. "So we are just going to die in here then ok my life didn't matter anyway", Tamia said. "That's not true at all if anything I am", Edward said. "No I am like what have I done on this team fail fail and more fail my WHOLE FUCKING LIFE HAS BEEN A HUGE FUCKING FAILURE and look at you a young handsome smart clever hardworking generous and kind man also you have a job the world expects great things from you", Tamia screamed out and started crying. "That's not true your studying to be a freaking nurse trust me the world needs more people like you then people like me. Besides you are a beautiful young kind and compassionate strong young women you try to help so much no matter how hard it is and yet still able to make people happy and special without looking weak you are truly amazing. Besides I'm not manly or mature enough plus I'm a bore", Edward said. "Thank you but I don't that's true and THRASH YOU ARE PLENTY MANLY and your very mature for your age and your not boring your intellectual", Tamia said. "It is true but I guess we both had issues to figure out", Edward said. "Yeah", Tamia agreed. "Oh since we are going to die in here might as well keep my promise", Edward said. He steps up and creates an Ice castle. "ICE BUILD" It was a beautiful castle. "ICE BEAM" Now there was a blue star sparkling in the sky brightening up this world of darkness. "Let it snow", Edward said casting a blanket of snow on the land. He walked up to her and said can I borrow your water for a moment", Edward said. "Sure", Tamia said making a water ball and hands it to Edward. Edward throws the water at Tamia making her all wet. "FREEZE" Edward made the water freeze on her he molded the ice to make her a gorgeous dress. He then made a suit for him. "So do you like it", Edward asked. "YES", Tamia said excitedly. "Alright then my I have this dance Tamia", Edward asked with his hand out. "YES Edward I would love to", Tamia said happily. As they began to dance together things got very warm all of a sudden but it wasn't the temperature. "So you having a good time I really wanted to make this the best night of your life", Edward asked. "Yes I can't be happier but I have to ask are you having a good time", Tamia asked. "To be honest with you yes I don't think I could've enjoyed myself more Tamia Thank you", Edward said to Tamia holding her close to him." You really do care", Edward thought. After awhile Tamia and Edward talking after all that dancing. "Hey since this might be one of our last nights together you want to get rid of our virginities", Tamia said still remembering what Camron said long time ago. "Only if it's ok with you", Edward said as she knocked. They made a custom water bed. Tamia got naked. "Wow your more beautiful then I could have dream", Edward said. Once Edward was on top and about to begin(SKIPPING TO NEAR THE END) Edward and Tamia embracing each other both there Elemental orbs BURST. As they both glowed Edward creating a Winter wonderland. Tamia creating a mini Atlantis. They felt insane amounts of power as he blew his load on Tamia's huge chest. About to go sleep Edward said "I love you Tamia" giving her one last long kiss. "I love you too Edward", Tamia said.

Next morning Edward realized something " I have realized were not in a dark hole but a pocket dimension which makes sense why we couldn't break free before but This might be the power I needed Tamia I will need your help", Edward said. "Anything", Tamia said. "I will need the sky filled with water. ", Edward said. Tamia unsure looked to Edward seeing him encourage her she tried her hardest. "SHEER COLD" Edward realized after this it's going to tire him out so he had to make it fast. Edward thought about using his imagination and quickly came up with. " ICE RING FORM" Suddenly Edward gained sharp ice claws and majestic ice wings his hair became snow white and he gained a ice dragon like tail and gaining a ice hilt(the part of the weapon a hand holds). He carries Tamia and flies at high speeds to the sky. "SHATTER" IT WORKS AS THE SKY OPENED A PORTAL TO THERE WORLD. Edward swung his weapon destroying the sky. Once  back at there world Edward found the closest hidden spot and powered down to his pure human state. He collapsed wasting way too much power Tamia carried him to a little hut so he can rest. She kissed his forehead and went to see what's happened in the world. Reading the news paper she noticed a tournament begin held. "I bet that's where the others will be at", Tamia said. She immediately began training for it. After a day or 2 Edward got up and Tamia explained everything. "Well then I guess we should train hard", Edward said.

Tamia left the hut for a bit to get some berries however she found trouble. "What the hell you doing here missy", Creepers said. "Getting berries what's it to you", Tamia said annoyed. "Oh a smart mouth well let's see you deal with this", Creeper said attacking her. "Ugh", Tamia said. "WATER PULSE" Her attack blew away the Creepers and about 1/3 of the forest. Once Tamia got back Edward rushed to her. "What happened I heard something", Edward said. "It was nothing let's get back to training. ", Tamia said. "Right", Edward replied.