Chapter 12 Izy's Adventure

After the battle with Dark Lord Izy was soon crawling on the floor home in the dark of night. After more crawling he got to the door not knowing why his body won't regenerate. His mother opened the door and saw her son at death's door. "Help me", Izy said begging for help. His mom gets him to his room and tries to call 911. "I don't know why I keep going", Izy said about to cry then he remembered his life up until now realized his friends and family he truly has love for them and so he gets to work. Focusing on his limbs regenerating as much as he can he made fully mechanical arms and legs he soon gave himself a core his body gained mechanical form. He gains a new form "Mech Izy" where instead of his human fleshy self he shows his true metal machine self. Izy was finding new hope. "I swear I look like genos from one punch man", Izy said.

After a couple of minutes his mother found Izy was going to work on his body improving it making himself better. "Yes I've done it so mom what do you think", Izy asked. "I think it's ok look I am really happy your ok but I really don't want you to continue on this elementals thing it's too dangerous and I'm worried",Izy's mom said. "Well I'm going my friends need me besides you see this ", Izy said as he gives his mom the tournament poster. "How did you get this", Izy' mom angrily said. "My little brother he came to my room when you were calling 911. Listen this is the place I know the other elementals are going to be at I have to go", Izy said. "Fine good luck train hard", Izy's mom said as she called off the police.

After an hour Izy walked around the junkyard to find a couple of goons. "Yo kid what do you think this is a Halloween contest", Goon said. "No but I think your an stupid",Izy said. "What did you call me oh I will show you kid", Goon said taking out his gun. "Your in for it now my man over here is training for the tournament you know", Other goon said. "Yeah now die", Goon said shooting at him. Izy didn't move didn't say a word the bullets hit him and he absorbed them. "WAIT ARE YOU", Goon said. "METAL CLAW" Izy knocked them both out. "This tournament is too important for weaklings like you leave this to the elementals", Izy said walking away in the cold of night.