Chapter 5: Pre-Warning

"By the way," Rainbow said, "what are all you girls' views on... uh, what did Firestar call it...? Pre-marital sex."

Applejack, who'd been taking a sip of apple cider at the time, started choking. Twilight patted her back, helping Applejack get the fluid out of her lungs.

"W-Well, um..." Rarity exclaimed, her face as red as everypony else's (including Rainbow's), "I... I don't see that much of a problem with it, as long as it's... as long as certain precautions are taken."

"I'd have to agree with Rarity, there." Twilight said.

"I've got not problem with others doin' it," Applejack replied, "but Ah, mahself, won't."

The rest of the girls all agreed with them. Fluttershy, already knowing why Rainbow had asked, merely blushed.

Rainbow chuckled nervously. "Well, good." She said. "'Cuz, um... well, me and Firestar... well, we're not exactly 'inexperienced' with each other, I guess you could say."

Twilight chuckled at the wording.

Rarity gasped. "Rainbow! A lady does not share things like that!"

Rainbow shrugged. "I guess I'm not much of a lady, then." She replied, getting up. "But, anyways, if any of you want to hear the story, I'll be in the back." She walked into said room, and sat down in another chair.

Twilight entered, followed by Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

"You were there for some of it, Fluttershy." Rainbow remarked. "You want to hear it, again?"

Fluttershy shrugged. "I guess." She replied.

"Oh, by the way, who's your stallion?" Twilight said suddenly, remembering that Fluttershy had also raised her hoof, during the mostly-forgotten, makeshift-poll.

Fluttershy blushed, and cast a quick glance behind her, where Rarity and Applejack had apparently opted to stay, and not hear Rainbow's potentially-explicit story. "B-Big Macintosh." She stammered out.

Rainbow grinned. "No way!" She exclaimed. "You two are perfect! How'd it happen?"

Fluttershy, too embarrassed to answer, just squeaked.

Rainbow laughed. "Okay, we'll get back to you, there. You girls came here to hear what led up to me and Firestar having sex, right?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it that bluntly," Twilight replied, "but yes."

"Okay." Rainbow said. "Well, a few different things went into it, so I'll try to cover them all..."