Into the woods

It had been about an hour before Dipper got bored again. He hid his novel under his pillow and went downstairs. He noticed Grunkle Stanley on the couch. "I'm going to go for a walk." Dipper said. He no longer had his squeaky puberty voice, making it easier to take him seriously. "Ok. Don't get into any trouble." Staley grumbled, not removing his glare from the tv. Dipper walked out the door and followed the path into the forest. He knew how to handle himself. Theres nothing in those woods he hasn't seen before. Probably.
Dipper wandered for awhile until things started to look familiar. He found his usual relaxing spot. It's a part in the woods where there's no trees to block the sun shine and there are lovely purple flowers that cover the ground. Dipper stumbled apon this spot one day, when he was looking for The Hide Behind. The peddles of the flowers where very soft and had an aroma that seemed to bring the boy, peace. Dipper brushed his hand against the tops of the flowers. He laid down on a open spot of grass. Dipper took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The soft grass acted like a bed and the sun provided warmth. It was almost impossible for Dipper to not fall asleep, so he gave in to his temptations and passed out on the forest floor.

{Author's note: Yeah I know, it was sort, but I gotta build up suspense somehow. I promise I'll make the next part longer😝}