Mabel's Mind Mall

"Dipper... Diiiiipper! DIPPER!" Mabel screamed, shacking Dipper conscious. "Wha...?" He mumbled. Grenda and Candy stood by Mabel's sides. "You've been gone for hours! We where worried sick!" She whimpered, helping the boy up. "That long?!" Dipper Squealed. All three girls nodded. Dipper put a hand to his forehead. It stung, like someone had slapped him. "Your face is all sunburnt!" Mabel cried, removing Dipper's hand from his face. "Let's get you home." Candy suggested.
They made they're way back to the shack where Dipper got scolded by both Stan's, for making them worry. Dipper kept his head tilted down and hid his face with the bill of his hat.
He had gotten his pine tree hat back from Wendy, at the beginning of that summer. They made a deal to trade hats at the beginning and end of summers. During school, Dipper had Wendy's hat and during summer, he got his own hat back. Dipper stormed up to his room with Mabel following. Candy and Grenda went home. He fell, face first on to his pillow and yelled. The scream was muffled by the pillow, so neither Stans could hear. Mabel sat on the edge of her brothers bed. "Dip... How about we go shopping before the sun sets, to take your mind off things." Mabel suggested, touching Dipper's shoulder. "Fine." Dipper bellowed into the pillow. Mabel took her brother by the hand and led him downstairs. "STAN! IM GOING OUT AND TAKING DIPPY WITH ME!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Geez kid, alright! I have a hearing aid ya'know, you don't have to yell." Stanley snorted. "Sorry..." Mabel whispered and led Dipper out of the house.
It was a thirty minute walk, which tired Dipper out. "Ma-Mabel. Can we take a break?!" Dipper panted. "Your tired already? You need to go to the mall more often then!" Mabel cheered. Dipper rolled his eyes and caught his breath. Mabel was super hyper, leading Dipper to believe she had drank Mabel juice, before she found him in the woods. She gracefully skipped across the sidewalk, as her tuckered out brother limped behind her. The automatic doors opened and both the siblings entered the mall. Even though it was pretty late, there was quite a few people there. It was about seven o'clock and Dipper was starving. He never got to eat lunch and he slept through dinner. His belly grumped causing him to grasp his stomach. "Hungry?" Mabel teased. She led Dipper to the food court. He ordered nachos and Mabel payed. They sat at an empty table. Mabel watched hungrily, as Dipper picked up each nacho. When he would turn his head, Mabel would steal a chip or two. Of corse Dipper knew this was going on but he let his sister have a few, since she did pay. They finished up and Mabel took her unenthusiastic brother, into each of her favourite stores. Mabel would buy the items and Dipper would carry the bags. Since Mabel was the only one with money, Dipper didn't end up buying anything, for himself.
By the time they finished shopping, the moon was the only source of light, outside. Mabel used her cell, to try to call Stanley but he didn't answer. "Hm, looks like we're walking!" Mabel giggled and pranced out of the mall. Dipper had to waddle, so he didn't lose any of the bags.
They where about half way home when it started to rain. "Let's go into the forest, to get shelter from the rain." Mabel suggested. Dipper nodded and followed his sister.

{Author's note: This one was a little bit longer than the last one. I hope you enjoyed and I will be continuing soon. On the weekends you can expect longer chapters❤️}