Portal

(Dipper's P.O.V.)
Bill stood there for a moment and stared at me. I could tell he was thinking about something. "Uh, Bill? Are we going?" I asked and nudged his arm. He pulled at his hair and shook his head, bringing himself back into reality. "Yeah." Bill sighed and snapped his fingers.
When I opened my eyes again, we where in the spaceship that was hidden underneath Gravity Falls. This was the place where Ford had gotten all his parts, to build the original portal. "Doesn't surprise me that we came here." I said, chuckling slightly, to lighten the mood. Bill snickered to, and started walking. "Follow me." He called. We moved down the rusted, futuristic, broken halls and entered a room filled with weird equipment and a high ceiling. "So what's the plan?" I asked. "We're going to build another portal." Bill replied simply. I felt all giddy inside. Was I actually excited? The demon kept glancing at Ford's journal, which was in his hands. "Your Grunkle isn't very smart. He left all the instructions on how to build this thing, right here." Bill chucked and pointed at page. I scratched the back of my head and fluffed my hair, since I hadn't showered in awhile. "Why would he write this in plain sight?" The demon questioned. "Probably cause he wasn't expecting you to return, and no body else in Gravity Falls knows this ship is even down here." I said and walked around the open area.

(Bill's P.O.V.)
The kid was right. Plus it's not like anyone in the town would even WANT to make this. "So what parts do we need, to start off?" Pinetree asked. I handed the teen the journal, so he could read it for himself. "I see... Ok, you get the parts and I'll put it together." Pinetree ordered. Usually I don't listen to others, but this portal was for my benefit, so I let it slide. I walked out of the room and down a few corridors. I picked up parts and tools we would need, and headed back to see the kid. He was looking through Ford's journal, probably reading the instructions. "Here are some of the things we need." I said, and laid the objects out, on a metal table. "Then let's get to work." Pinetree smirked, making me feel warm. Curse these human emotions.

~Back at the Mystery shack~
Mabel sat on her bed and played with Waddles' arms. Then, there was a knock at her door. "Come in!" She called to the person on the outside of the room. Ford entered and stood near Mabel's bed. "Mabel, I was wondering what you did with my journal?" He said and patted Waddles' head. "Oh- I- Uh... I forgot? Look in the kitchen." The girl suggested. Ford nodded slowly and walked out the door. Once he was gone Mabel let out a sigh of relief, then laid back in her bed. "What am I going to do now Waddles...?" She bellowed. The pig jumped off the bed, oinked and then tilted his head. Mabel sighed once again. "I wish I knew where Dipper and Bill where..." She mumbled, then rolled over to face the wall.

(Bill's P.O.V.)
We only had a quarter of the postal complete. I was watching Pinetree use his magic to lift parts in the air, and put them together. His suit made him look so professional, but it was missing something... I got an idea. I snapped my fingers making a safe appear. Then, I twisted the lock and opened it. Pinetree turned around to see what I was doing. I reached in and picked up his pine tree hat from inside the safe. "You look better with it on." I chuckled, and pulled the hat over Pinetree's head. He blushed and got back to work.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)
There he goes again, Being kind. Something was definitely wrong with him. Or maybe he was just enjoying the company? I mentally face palmed at the thought. Him, liking MY company? Maybe Bill isn't the only one with a few screws loose.

{That, be all for now. I'll be writing later so stay tuned... ~BDF}