The Howl

{Author's note: This is just a early warning saying that this is a REALLY short chapter... I'm really sorry but the next chapter I'm planning to make really long.}

The trees provided some blockage from the storm but not enough to keep the twins dry. The sky was dark and with the trees blocking any remaining light, they could barely see anything. "I'm going to try to call Stan again." Mabel yelled so she could be heard, over the rain. They stopped by a large tree to get a little more shelter. Dipper took their bought items and tried to put all of them in one bag, to make it easier to carry. The bag was overflowing with all of Mabel's clothes and trinkets, that she had got. Mabel paced back and forth, her phone in hand, trying to contact their Grunkle. "Ugh! Still so answer!" Mabel grunted in frustration. She crossed her arms and sat next to Dipper, under the tree. "Think we could wait it out?" Mabel asked, in a calmer tone. Her twin shook his head. "By the look of it, it's going to be raining all night." Dipper sighed. "This was a bad idea. Sorry for bringing you along." She whimpered into her sleeve. "It's perfectly fine, Mabel. Even though I didn't really enjoy it, it took my mind off my anger." Dipper reassured his sister. Mabel turned her teary eyes at her brother and smiled faintly. He smiled back. All of a sudden, they heard a ear piercing howl.