No journal #1

I groaned as I tried to sit up form my laying position on what seemed to be hardwood flooring. I could barely tell because the lights bouncing of the finely polished wood and into my eyes as I tried to get the dull ache out of my head. Which wasn't going well considering the lights.

Groaning, I hear muffled voices from not to far away, but still I couldn't make much of what they were saying.

Sitting up fully, I glance around, everything is blurry, almost like double vision. I can only make out shapes, like the two approaching me.

I tried backing away, but my arms and legs were incredibly sore and achy almost like I had worked out intensely the day before. I stopped trying and groaned again. This was painful and annoying.

Instead of backing away I gripped my hair I between my fingers and tried to ease the pain in my head.

It didn't help much.

Suddenly I'm lifted into the air a bit too quickly and everything blurs together and I'm over come by darkness for a brief moment.

When I open my eyes again my vision is slightly less blurry but the raging pain in the back of my head is making focusing hard to do, and the fact the person carrying me is swaying and Waving me about I can't focus on much other then not throwing up.

I groan again trying to get the person to stop but apparently they don't hear agony they hear "yes flail me about more. "

I groan again and hear a voice, a mans, and I'm set down on a soft plush surface.

I somehow can't help but wonder if it's Slenderman here to save me from this crazy person.

I try to focus on his voice while he's speaking.

"She doesn't remember. ----- don't swing people around------- stop that------"

I make a displeased noise as I'm picked up again and the swinging starts over.

This person is seriously going to make me cry, not only can I not see or hear very well, I'm also trying to lot throw up on whoever is handling me like a rag-doll. I'm sure they don't want to clean throw up from the floor but if they keep moving me so roughly that's just what they're going to be doing.

The shaking stops almost immediately as I make a sniffling sound. Then another voice is scolding someone.

Through this whole thing my eyes have been closed, well since the swinging began again, so ever so slowly I open them for a third time and see three people in front of me.

Three boys, one in a feminine looking mask, one with a black mask and red eyes and mouth stitched on, and one with orange goggles.

They all look oddly familiar but I can't quite place where I've seen them.

I groggily rub my eyes and stand up as the three of them argue, or more like two of them scold the orange goggles guy to chill for a second.

I clear my throat after about five minutes of listening to them yell at each other.

Their heads snap towards me and they stare, almost like they didn't expect me to be standing here fully awake.

I stare back, probably glaring from the pain in my head. I can't tell if the two with masks are glaring at me but the orange goggles kid is smiling brightly and waving at me.

"(y/n)! I'm so glad you're awake!"

He's very loud and practically screaming in my face but I'm confused. How does this child even know me?

I look him over again, he can't be over 16 and I don't ever recall meeting someone younger than me recently. Or really ever meeting him.

He stands there looking me over and looks like he's expecting me to say his name in a friendly greeting. But I haven't the slightest idea who this dude is.

So I cough awkwardly and give a small wave to the three.

"Hello?"

It comes out more like a question then a greeting but whatever.

Orange goggles looks at me disappointedly and slumps his shoulders.

"Aww come (y/n) don't play dumb, I know you know who I am!" He wines as  he lightly shakes me.

"I-I'm sorry, but I've never seen you before."

I curse at myself as I stutter. I sound like I'm scared probably. But to be completely honest I am partially.

Suddenly a door slams open and in comes a teenager with white skin and....... A smile carved into his face.

I want to be disgusted by this, I want to scream and ask how the fuck this dude is living with that. I want to ask if it hurts. But I don't. I keep my mouth shut, and for some reason this all seems so familiar that I relax a small bit. But I immediately tense up again.

I'm so confused.  And my head is throbbing even more now.  

The kid with the smile glares at the orange goggles kid and scoffs.

"She doesn't remember you, or any of us so stop trying for now."

The other kid slumps his shoulders again and takes on a depressed facade.

I feel bad for him, I guess I must've know him before I tried to kill myself. I forgot a lot of things after that, apparently the trauma was too much and all the pills they gave must've really fucked with my brain. I forgot lots of people and places for a short while.

These people must've been my friends before I forgot. At least I think so.

I stand there a moment, very shakily I must add, and walk over to the goggles kid and put a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me.

"I'm sorry that I don't remember you, but I'll try to remember who you were to me." I give him a sympathetic smile and pat his shoulder, he smiles and hugs me tightly.

"Thanks so much (y/n)!!"

I laugh and nod.

The smile dude walks over to me and roughly grabs my wrist. He starts dragging me away from the three boys and out the door.

"Ummm, w-where are we going?"

My wrist really hurts now but I don't dare complain to him.

He looks over his shoulder a bit and looks ahead again.

"To Slenderman's office of course."

I brighten at the mention of Slenderman. He'd definitely save me from this rude boy. I smile as we walk down this never ending hallway.

I really wanted this boy to stop dragging me but I could see the double door that looks like they'd lead to an office and shut my mouth that began to form a complaint.

When we reached the double doors he barged in and slung me ahead of him.

"Good luck." He waved and walked away. Letting the double doors slam shut behind him as I was left alone in an office.