No journal #4

Huffing out an annoyed sigh I stare into the darkness and pick myself up before some invisible force makes me.

I was going to walk to the next door, the white one, but it still had chains on it, and even when I tried pulling them it didn't work.

Walking to the next door, a pink one, I open the door and I'm greeted with the little girl from earlier. Me and her are speaking, but there are no sounds. I lean over myself and look at the table.

Me and her were drawing. Hers is the one I was looking at in the hallway earlier. I smile. It's very endearing.

I look to mine. It's a beautiful portrait of Sally. Very beautiful. I'm surprised I drew it. I know that before I disappeared I stopped drawing. I guess I started again. My smile brightens as I look at her and me smiling, laughing, and in all, having a wonderful time.

I didn't mind staying in this dream for awhile. It was nice to finally see this girl and me act like I guess we used too.

Sitting down on the floor I rest my head in my hand. Though I couldn't hear anything I assumed it was a pleasant conversation since none of us were frowning.

I feel my eyelids grow heavy and I lean back falling asleep on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shifting slightly I open my eyes slowly and look around. Back in my room as usual and also tucked into bed pretty nicely.

I smiled. I don't know who keeps putting me in my room, but I'm very grateful to whoever does. Mostly because they certainly don't have to put me back in here and they could just leave me in the hall but thankfully some of the people around here are very considerate.

Stretching and sighing out I stare at the ceiling. It wasn't anything special, just like all the other ceilings I've looked at. Plain, boring, and a nasty looking color compared to the walls of the room. And well, practically everything else in the room too.

Actually thinking about it, this room is quite bare for me. I mean I'm sure I didn't go out and buy posters and stuff for this room or go back for old ones, but there's barely anything in here to make this room my own. Except for clothes my size, a few drawing materials, and a singular picture I'd drawn taped to the wall beside my bed. Even the sheets and blanket weren't my style, they looked like hand me downs!

Though truthfully I'm not complaining, Slenderman could've just gave me a blanket and a pillow and said good luck. So I don't mind. I mean hell he really could've just given me a room with nothing in it and that's it.

So no way in hell was I about to complain that my rooms more bare the. I'm used too.

Stretching I swing my legs over the side of my bed and stare at the picture I'd taped next to the bed. It was of Slenderman. A nice drawing indeed, nice shading, nice details, nice background too. I could tell I worked hard on this. I glance at my signature on the bottom of the paper.

Smiling I reach for the paper, but before my hand makes contact my door burst open and I flinch back.

Snapping my head in the direction of the door I come nose to nose with the creepy dull clown from before. He had a large smile on his face that looked like it would be painful to hold. It was kind of terrifying to look him straight in the eyes as he let out a low chuckle that sounded a tad insane.

I'm sure he was, everyone here did have a dirty little murderous secret anyways. So I wouldn't put it past him if he's a murderer of is completely insane in the membrane. (Insane in the brain!)

He moves his hand slowly, catching my eye and making me look at his hand that slowly rises to my face.

His hand slowly uncurls ad it becomes eye level with me. Inside his palm is a small piece of wrapped candy. The packaging was rainbow and the candy looked like it matched too. His smile, if possible, grew wider and he spoke.

"Candy?" His voice was a bit raspy and filled with a dark and insane undertone. And though I was a bit hungry my gut was telling me to refuse.

Shaking my head I look back at him. His smile falters a little and he shrugs.

"Too bad!~" he sings as he turns around while pocketing the candy and walking out. He doesn't shut the door and I get up to close it.

Shrugging off the weird experience I turn towards the closet and get dressed.

Afterwards I sit by the window at my desk and stare at the trees. A shadow flashes past. My stomach lurches as I watch the shadow move twice before it disappears behind more trees further back.

I got a bad feeling about the shadow but I wasn't going tell until I knew it wasn't just one of the people living here going for a stroll or something. I didn't want to seem like a paranoid freak or something.

Yet again shrugging off the weird experience and feeling I get up and head downstairs to get something to eat. That is I was until I crashed in the chest of the creepy clown.

"Umm, hello."

He smiled down at me. "Hello dearie.~" he seemed to coo at me as he said this but I ignored it. This also seemed to be my new thing.

He stared at me, and I stared back for what seemed like forever before my stomach gave an embarrassing growl and I quickly made my way past him and down the stairs to the kitchen. But not before I hear him chuckle.

"DONT THINK OUT STARING CONTEST IS OVER!" I don't entirely know where that came from. But I did hear another chuckle and a click of a tongue.

Smiling I quickly head for the fridge before my stomach implodes. One of the things I hate about passing out randomly, you might miss important eating times.