No journal #3

I look around the empty space that I woke up in, well rather dreamt in.

It was pitch black but I could see clearly somehow. Like even though everything around me was dark I could still see myself very clearly.

My body seems to grow impatient in waiting while I think about these things because next thing I know I'm in front of 7 doors.

They were all painted, and seemed to resemble the someone or something behind each said door.

The one on the far left had yellow, orange, and tan paint mixing and swirling together. The next door was just a plain green door. Then the one next to that was red, then a white door, then a pink one, then one with white and black stripes, and the last one was dark blue and hard to see due to the fact it was blending in with the surrounding darkness.

My brain was confused but my body walked itself up to the first door on the far left.

My hand reaches out and opens the door, I step inside willingly and shut the door behind me and it disappears.

Looking around me the new area looked like the house I was in now.

Suddenly I hear the door slam open and I spin around expecting to be questioned it something but instead I come face to face with none other than myself who just was right through me and trailing behind her are the three boys from earlier.

"So Masky, Hoodie, Toby, what should we do now. " I laughed as I plopped down on the couch seeming to enjoy talking to these strangers.
The three seem to think but didn't come up with anything worth saying. They just kinda stared at her, me.

It was weird to see myself interacting with people I had no memory of. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I guess at the same time I did.

The orange goggles kid jumps at her, seeming to crush her beneath himself and she laughs.

"Get off me Toby!" She manages to say in between laughing. I smile, these seem like such fond memories that I honestly feel sad that I don't really remember this or Toby, but hopefully I'll remember these three before I wake up, or I think wake up.

Shaking my head clear of thoughts I continue to watch so I might even slightly remember at least these three people.

Toby is now sitting next to me and next to Toby is the two others.

"Hey Masky, are we all going on a mission tonight?"

The boy with the white mask looks up and nods. "Yes, so this time please try to be ready and there on time and not thirty minutes late this time."

I laugh and nod giving a thumbs up and turn back to face the tv.

So by process of elimination that makes the one in the black mask Hoodie.

As I stare at them they turn fuzzy and I lose focus. Everything turns black and my heads throbbing intensely again to the point of making me nauseous.

I grab my head and scream as memories of the three fill my head and surround me.

And then all the pain stops and I open my eyes to find myself in some sketchy operating room attached to and iv.

All I can think about is the three and all that really fills my head is the memories I've had with them. And I know that the people that are blurry that I'm trying to remember are the ones that those doors belong to.

And I know I need to go back and do this again, but I have no clue how this works.

Am I supposed to trigger it my trying to remember someone or something or am I supposed to go to sleep and it have a chance to work or it works all the time when I go to sleep.

I don't know. But I need to know.

Suddenly the door to the room squeaks open and a teenager with a blue mask opens the door and looks.... Probably looks at me.

He walks incredibly close to me.

"Do you feel alright?"

I nod and look him in a the eyeholes of the mask.

He nods and leaves almost immediately after and comes back with the three boys and Slenderman.

He then grabs a clipboard and reads off it.

"(Y/n) you collapsed on your bedroom floor and blacked out. You also while asleep started screaming in pain, so we moved you in here. Also I suggest to not strain yourself so much or you could seriously hurt yourself.

I nod and swing my legs over the table that I was laying on and look at three boys.

"I remember you three."

They seem shocked.

"How?"

I expected the question from one of the three boys or Slenderman, but the teen with the blue mask is now standing close to me.

"Also my names, Eyeless Jack, but you can call me E.J."

I nod and clear my throat.

"I had a dream and it was a memory of them, I don't know exactly why it happened or how, but it did."

He nodded but still didn't seem satisfied with my answer.

"You four should leave."

They seemed reluctant to go but they eventually did and E.J started replacing the iv and gave me two pills and some water.

"I suggest you go back to sleep and try not to think to much about us for now. It could make you forget again."

I nod.

"Thanks."

He nods. "No problem."

He then leaves and shuts the door behind himself very gently.

I lay back down on the uncomfortable table and close my eyes.

I really want to remember them all very soon, but he's probably right. I've been through some horrible head pains in the past few days, hell even hours.

As is it there with my eyes closed I apparently fall asleep because when I open my eyes there is a plate of food next to me with a card that say 'for (Y/n).' On it.

I smile and eat before getting up and walking out the door.