Journal #4

Dear journal,
I haven't written in a few days and in those small few days I've learned some strange things.

Like for instance, they last day I wrote to you I got knocked out and brought to where Slenderman lives, and where apparently other people I know live too. But I can't really recall who they are.

And like how I had a huge dream where I remembered three people that lived here, and then woke up in a sketchy operation room.

And I also met another person when I woke up, his name is Eyeless Jack, but he said he'd like to be called E.J.

Journal, all of this is starting to be very confusing. Well sort of.

I sighed and looked out my rooms window. I had moved here when I woke up the second time in the operation room and ate. It wasn't hard to find surprisingly, but to be fair it had a piece of paper on it that said '(y/n)'s room' so I just went in and passed out again.

I focused my eyes more when I saw something in the shadows of the trees move. It was probably one of the people here going out for a walk or something so I didn't bother trying to refocus my eyes when the shadowed figure flashed by again.

Honestly I don't know if I should be here. And I don't mean in a rude way, you know because they're all kinda weird and bloody and sort of scary. But I have this weird feeling in my gut that just screams danger whenever I start remembering and talking to them, hell even looking at them gives me the odd feeling of run away.

I won't though. At least not until I find out the truth behind my memory loss and who these people are.

I have to find out soon, really soon.

"You know frowning and thinking that hard is going to give you wrinkles prematurely."

My head whirled to my bed where a boy that looked strikingly like link laid.

I gave a half snort half scoff and turned away.

"Yeah, so what?"

I don't know why my voice came out so harshly when I spoke, it just sort of happened.

He laughed though and walked to my door and waved.

"You say you don't remember but you treat me just the same, how cruel."

I barely caught the last part of his sentence as he shut my door, but I did hear him laugh as he walked away from my closed door.

My eyebrows came together as I tried to remember him. I don't know exactly who he is but I get the urge to treat and talk to him a certain way. It's very strange.

I brush it away, E.J said to take it easy and my head is telling me to fuck off right now.

Plus the last few days have been absolute hell for my head and I'm going  to give myself and aneurism at this rate.

I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

When I reopened them I planned to look at the clock, I mean I seem to be passing out when my eyes close now, but I was on the ground in front of the doors.

This time the last door I'd been through was broken, and all the others except the green door had chains blocking them.

Picking myself up I walk to the door and swing it open and step inside.

The first thing I'm greeted with is a bright light and yelling.

When the light dies down I see myself and the link dude from earlier.

"HOW COULD YOU!"

The link dude shrugged.

"Thought it was funny?"

I huffed and seemed to be planning his murder.

"WELL ITS FUCKING NOT FUNNY YOU ASS!"

He laughed and nearly doubled over.

"(Y/n), you know your cute when you're angry?"

I blushed, we'll both of us, and she crossed her arms.

"Fuck you Ben..."

He bowed, "my pleasure.~"

She scowled and stormed away.

"Fuck off you twat!"

He laughed as she went up the stairs.

I tried to follow myself but I was awoken with Ben shaking me roughly and trying to talk to me as the memories flashed through my head.

"Hey, hey (y/n)! It's dinner! HEY!"

I slapped my hand over his mouth and groaned.

"Your more annoying then I remember. "

He laughed, "dreaming of me sweet cheeks?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "yeah, only in your dreams though."

He smiled at me and picked me up taking me to the dinner table.

"Look who finally decided to join us!"

He yelled as we made our way down the stairs, almost everyone's head snapped to me and I blushed.

Everyone seemed to be happy.

AN: sorry it short this time but I didn't have much inspiration for this chapter! Also it's very rare for me to add these at the end, but I think I'll start adding them for some of them! I never get to tell you guys anything.

Any hoo hoped you enjoyed and I will see you next time. -^w^-