chap 1

A/N: violeta (vyo-le-tha) I do not own anything except my made up characters violeta and takashi

Violeta's POV

As I'm getting off the plane I'm super excited that I get to see takashi in person its gonna be the best day ever!! So as I walk towards the airport I see takashi in the building sitting he looks so much better in person. I sigh with anticipation wanting to be with him. I walk in side and yell "TAKASHI!!" he looks up from his phone and smiles, I run to him and he picks me up an spins me around. "I'm so glad I get to hold you " he says in that sweet voice of his "I Know I feel the same way. He puts me down and as I'm about to pick up my luggage he stops me and brings my face up to his. Finally our first kiss and it feels so sweet I could cry, in fact I do. "What's wrong?" He asked with a troubled face "it's nothing I'm just so glad that we finally get to be together!" "I am too violeta I am too.".

•AT THE HOUSE•

We made it to the house, as I'm settling in he asked how was my flight and if I was hungry I told him yea and he told me that we were going out to eat to celebrate my coming to korea. We got dressed and drove to sashi's sushi place(A/N: not a real place.....I think). When we got there the place was so subtle and cozy. I ordered the shrimp sushi and some other sushi rolls that taka chan suggested would be good, and they were!! We finished eating and then drove home. On our way home we talked about how he was living, how I was and where he worked. Turns out he works as an agent for a popular korean pop group but he wouldn't tell me who and I didn't ask.

When we got home we were both feeling tired, I didn't get any sleep on the plane because I was too excited to see him. I got dressed in my pjs, took off my makeup and put up my hair in a little ponytail then went to the bed. I was so nervous that we were going to be in the same bed! As i approach the bed he's already settled in, he pats the spot next to him. I get into bed with him and noticed that he's shirtless. ※omg omg omg omg omg he has no shirt.......and he sooooo built!!※ I screamed in my head. As I settle in I feel him moving, he wraps his arms around me and I put my hands on his hoping he can't the red tint on my cheeks. As we lay there I feel his breath tickling the back of my neck. I hear him whisper "Goodnight my purple flower.". I smile to myself and whisper back "Goodnight my big teddybear" I hear him chunkle just before he's soundly asleep. I fall asleep as I cuddle closer to him, happy that the day couldn't have ended any better then it did.

A/N: Tell me what you guys think so far plz be nice it my VERY first wattpad story