chap 4

OMG IM SO SRRY MY LOVELYS!!!!! I kno u have been waiting but my phone fell in the toilet an died so I had to get a new one but I'm BK now so u can calm down now

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Violeta's POV

"I'll protect you" was the last thing I heard before punches started throwing! Minsoo punched Takashi first and broke his nose, takashi fell to the floor holding his nose, but Minsoo wasn't done yet, he picked up Takashi by his shirt and kept punching him until someone I assume to be his manager stopped him and tried to calm him down but even then he still had this look in his eye that could kill. I was kinda getting nervous now because I didn't think he could snap so easily. He looked back my way and when he noticed my expression his face softened.  He lowered his head and said something to his manager, then turn to me with soft eyes "I'm really sorry Violeta I didn't mean to lose control like that....I promise it will not happen again."  I could see in his eyes he really meant it deep down. I touched his cheek and gave him a soft smile "It's alright everyone losses their cool every now and then and didn't you say you were going to protect me?"  His cheeks turned pink a little bit and I realized the situation we were in with everyone watching.  I put my hand down to my side "s-sorry I didn't realize what I was doing" "it's fine.....your hand was.....warm...." he looked up at me with soft eyes and a gentle face, now it was my turn to blush.

Minsoo's POV

Her cheeks turned a shade of pink which made me want to take her away and just hug her all day long. Somehow she made me feel comfortable and......needed like she could depend on me........only me. My manger kisho tapped my shoulder "we need to go Minsoo so come on! Time is waisting." I grabbed violeta's hand and led her to where my other group members were standing. Daniel gave me a weird look "who is that and why are you holding her hand and why di-" "I needed to protect her" was all I said before taking violeta to the limousine so we could go to our hotel where the others and I were going to be staying.

Violeta's POV

Minsoo grabbed my hand and led me to his other friends I couldn't hear much of their conversation but "why is she here?" was all I could hear from his friend then he led me to a black and shiny limousine. All I could think about the whole ride was °why is this Guy being so nice to me? And am I really a bother or does he just feel sorry for me or will he drop me and pretend it never happend?° I couldn't help but wonder this the whole time.......can I really trust him just like that?

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Wat will violeta do can she trust Minsoo? Wat were those feelings from Minsoo? Does Daniel not like violeta or is he jelious? Keep reading and u will know all!!!! Thx for staying with me this long!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD I HAV KIK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, AND FOR SOME PPL WECHAT!!! FAN, FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT ALL THE GOOD STUFF

KIK→teen_top_lover

INSTAGRAM→ljoe_changjo and my other is violet_love_u

TWITTER→siyakissdiss

WECHAT→i_love_chunji

PATH→violet pratts

TUMBLR→violet_love_yaoi