chap 3

Here u go as promised the next chap yaaaaaayz so I hope u enjoy I got a special surprise!!!!!!!!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

•C.A.P's POV•

We were on our way out the door when I caught something in the corner of my eye. I looked in that direction and saw a pink haired girl get slaped by...TAKASHI YADAKU!! He's the manager for 2ne1! Why did he slap her?? Just then she started running towards the crowd of fans but the fans were pushing her to much. I started walking towards her as she got pushed to the street just then, a car was coming! I ran as fast as I could and tackled her down with her landing on top of me. I have no idea why I felt like I needed to save her she just gave this...aura of needing to be protected so I...I just acted. As I lifted my self onto my elbows I heard her sobbing. Why? She started saying "please don't hurt me taka...!" Then she saw that it wasn't him "shi?". I gave her a relieved smile to show her that I wasn't going to hurt her. I helped her up and asked "are you ok?"

•Violeta's POV•

"Are you ok?" He asked in such a deep and caring voice that I couldn't find words so I just shook my head. I wiped the tears from my face. I spoke mostly to myself then to him but he heard me anyway"Th-thank you...for saving me...?" "Minsoo" he said so calmly "Minsoo...thank you for saving me." "Its ok I felt like I had to like...you needed to be protected you have this aura about you." "Aura about me?" "Yea like you were asking for help without saying so" he explained, just then I felt someone behind me so I turned and there was takashi, eyes narrow and his mouth was a thin line...he was mad. Before he could even say a word i yelled. "All you care about is your work!! How could you forget??" He may have been mad but i was even angrier.  "Are you joking!! Well if I forgot then it must have not been that important!!" "So you're calling our anniversary not important!!!!!!" "You know what I'm done let's go violeta we're going home... NOW!!" "NO I DONT WANT TO GO HOME WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T THINK ME BEING HERE IS IMPORTANT!!" I burst into tears giving into the fact that me and takashi weren't ment to have even met.

•C.A.P's POV•

The pink haired girl who I now knew to be violeta started crying. This guy was a total jerk to her! How could he miss his girlfriend's anniversary! I mean really I would never miss my girlfriend's anniversary especially if she was my girlfriend...wait I mean...wait "if she was my girlfriend"? Where did that come from? Anyway that doesn't matter I need to do something now because he was starting to grab her by the arm forcibly. "Hey let go of her!" "Or what she isn't your girlfriend so why do you care? Come on violeta GET UP!" "NO DON'T TOUCH ME TAKASHI!" She screamed almost too scrared to get up like she knew something was going to happen if she went with him. "I said LET GO!" "Who the fuck are you anyway? Why don't you just get out of here and stay out of my damn business kid!" That's it my self control snaped no one calls me a kid...no one! I walked up to him and grabbed his arm he was using to pull violeta with and forcibly pulled his fingers off of her so he wasn't holding on anymore. She got up and I whispered in her ear "get behind me...I'll protect you."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

ooooooooooohhhhhh wats gonna happen next dun dun duuuuuun so is violeta gonna let minsoo save her or will she go back wit jerkashi?? wat will minsoo do?? wat will jerkashi do?? find oit in ma next chap btw idk wen the next chap will be up bc school started and it just ugh!! but anyway comment, vote and follow!!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD ON MA STORY!!!!!!!!