chap 5

AWESOME THX TO EVERYONE WHO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY STORY!!!!!!!!!! LOV U MY LOVELYS!!!!!♥

HOPE UR READY FOR SOME ANSWERS AND A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR MY SECOND BESTIE KRISTEN!!!!!!

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!! ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINSOO MY SEXY HUNK OF KOREAN MANLINESS!!!!!!!!! ♥>♥

ok now on to the show!

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

VIOLETA'S POV

I'm in the limousine still thinking about what minsoo's friend said. Am I in the way of something? Do I seem like a bad person? Because I'm not I can prove it! Wait no I don't need to prove myself.......what if that what they want........I'm DOOMED I'm so over thinking this what am I doing getting worked up over a guy's friend.....he's not even my boyfriend so who cares if his friend like me pshaw I'm sooooo good! Just then his friends including Mr. Judge-a-lot come into the car the last one looks like a grown up baby who is super cuuuuuute!!!!!!!!! We all sat in silence until one of his friends with black hair spoke up "soooooooo Minsoo are you gonna tell me who the pretty lady with pink is next to you?" I laughed a little because it was kinda cheesy but sweet. "Back off jonghyun she is off limits.......and her name is violeta not 'lady with pink hair' ok?" "Ash! Minsoo so mean I just wanted to know oh! And you forgot pretty!" He also winked when he said which was really funny.....so I laughed some more but out load which made everyone turn to me. Me being the retard that I am pulled my shirt over my face so it looked like the headless horsemen out of embarrassment. Just then my phone rang......for a face chat.......of all times it could ring it HAD to be NOW? When I'm trying to hide my face? I look at the caller ID and of course it Kristen my second bff so I answer "hey Kristen long time no face talk!" "Heeeeey how everything in Korea with Takashi?" Everything fell silent, my smile sank a bit "what's wrong violeta is everything ok WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU I SWEAR I WILL KICK THAT MOTHER FUCKERS ASS IF I WILL!!!" "Well your kinda too late for that some else got to him first" "..........okaaay three questions 1- why did he get his asses kicked? 2- who did the honor of the ass kicking and 3-.....was it funny and painful?" "Weeeeeell he kinda maybe slapped me....in the face" I flinched knowing Kristen will freak out but I heard nothing until "THE FUCK WRONG WITH HIM DOES HE HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN DOES HE NOT KNOW THAT ME AND YOUR OTHER BFF VANITY WILL KICK THAT FUCKERS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Yea yea I know but I'm ok now because this Guy helped me and the answer to your last question yes it was funny but it didn't hurt me so I don't think it was painful." "Haha ok thats good but 'guy' doesn't answer to who the person is" "well all I know is that his name is Minsoo bang that's all" "................what.....did......you....say?" "I said tha-" "did you just say Minsoo bang as in Minsoo bang who is in teen top who is in the same band as my future husband Minsoo bang?" So much for me answering her question. "I think so? Let me ask" I asked if that was all true and he said yea except for the future husband part "weeeeell then I guess yea it is him why do you know him?" "I don't give a two shit bout him I care about byunghun my future husband!!!!!!!" At that moment the Guy with magenta looking hair perked up at what I'm guessing is his name "huh I'm her what?" "You understand English?" I didn't know that I thought they all spoke Korean.......that means he heard our whole conversation??????? "Well yea I'm pretty good" "violeta give him the phone!!" "What no way I don't even know him and he doesn't know you!!" "Like I care give him the phone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "UGH FINE but don't be weird and get a restraining order against you!" "I wont......again!" I hand the phone over to byunghun and he looks at me weird. I gave him an apologetic look to say sorry and he understood and took the phone.

ONE HOUR LATER (Still Violeta's POV)

So after I got my phone back and a weird look from byunghun they dropped me off at my house to get my stuff, which wasn't much seeing as how I only need my important stuff not the whole house, we went to a hotel that the group was staying at and apparently I'm staying in the room next to Minsoo. I learned all the names and stage names of the members there was byunghun (l.Joe), chanhee (chunji), changhyun (Ricky), jonghyun (changjo), Daniel (Niel) and of course Minsoo (C.A.P). They were also very nice especially jonghyun for all the wrong reasons no matter how many times Minsoo said no jonghyun would always use some cheesy line on me. Man I seem to be really popular in Korea! But it was fun it got my mind off of Takashi and all the bad stuff that happened today also I really need that phone call in the limousine from Kristen. I was gonna make a fool out of myself!! Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped a little. It was chanhee. As of instinct I said so stupidly "your not gonna say something like "are you and angle because I think I'm in heaven" right?" He laughed an answered "no that's just what our macknae does don't worry your not in danger unless you count laughing to death?" We both laughed to be honest his pick up lines were the most cheesy I've ever herd. "I just came by because I heard from minsoo what happened with that Guy who hurt you. Here is an ice pad for your cheek it looks a little red swollen." "Thanks and I got mad at him for forgetting our anniversary and he slapped me because I told him he put work before our relationship......so yea" "wow that really crazy he has such a cold heart for doing that!" "Yea don't I know it......he was so nice when we first got together then things changed when he got the job as a stupid manager!" I turned my face and puffed my cheeks. Two seconds later and I heard a camera sound and saw chanhee with his phone towards me. "I'm sorry your face was really adorable so I had to take a picture!!" "I-its fine I'm just not used to that" that's was weird but I probably would have done the same if it was that changhyun guy his face it just too freaking cute!!!!!! I wanna touch his cheeks and squeeze them until they pop, but then he wouldn't have cheeks.....maybe ill squeeze just a little. But what am I saying would he even let me touch his cheeks, just then I tired to chanhee with a wonderful question in mind "hey chanhee can I ask you something?" "Yea sure what is it violeta?" "Do you think if I asked changhyun if I could touch his cheeks would he let me?"

MINSOO'S POV

After violeta got her stuff we went to the hotel to get our rooms. I told the manager to let violeta stay in my room but he wouldn't let me so he got her the room next to me. We were all hanging out in the kitchen area when chanhee walked up to me "so are you gonna tell why you brought a girl you just met here or am I gonna have to ask her myself?" "No you can't do that she might get upset about it.......but its not a pretty story" "don't worry I've had to see byunghun spill milk from his nose I think I'm good" so I told him what happened with her and Takashi and how I snapped when he called me a kid, I mean I'm 21 now I'm an adult, I didn't tell him the part about the anniversary and what she said to him. "Wow that's tuff he shouldn't have hit her though that's not right" "that's why I had to do something I could let her get hurt anymore then she already was physically or emotionally........I had this gut feeling that I needed to protect her chanhee!" "I've never seen you like this Minsoo. I think it might be more then just protecting that you feel for her." On that note he left in Violeta's direction. What did he mean by that did he think I felt something deeper for her? Do I feel something deeper for her? Does she feel anything for me? What am I saying we just met! Just then I heard giggling from the source of the questions I had. She was playing with changhyun's cheeks and he seemed to be enjoying it too he sure does love attention, especially if it was from a girl. I felt something tug at my heart a little at the sight of violeta laughing and giggling like that. It made me feel.......happy....that she was happy...I think? Man what's up with me and this whole thing. Its all so confusing to me I've never felt like this about ANYONE......except her......but that's not the point I'm done with her and what she did to me! Just as I was trying to clear my head Daniel walks up to me. "Are you going to tell me what's going on with you and her or what I want an explanation Minsoo and I want it now!" This is not what I need right now from Daniel. "She just staying with us because I had to help her there is nothing wrong with that" "well what if it effects the band huh?" "Its not going to ok? she just needs to get away from him so she wont get hurt, Daniel you don't understand!" Daniel flinched a little and stepped back "this isn't about protecting her is it? You like her don't you?" "Why does it matter to you if I do or not" "because I'm trying to help you from not getting hurt like you did with suhya. Do you remember minsoo? Do you remember how she treated you and only used you for money?" "Of course I do Daniel how could I forget I wanted to marry her! I loved her Daniel but then she left me after she got what she wanted! I am trying so hard to forget but you keep bringing it up and reopening what I'm trying to heal so thanks Daniel thanks so much for trying to keep me from being happy!!" With that I stormed out the kitchen area and to my room where I left a red faced Daniel standing. Once I got to my room I took a shower to clear my mind about today and all the drama that went on. After my shower I went to my bag with a towel wrapped around my waist. I got out a pair of sweats and let them hang around my waist. I was debating on weather to put a shirt on or not but since I was going to bed I decided not to. After drying my hair and combing it I went to sleep where I could get away from all the confusion and stress of my day so I could be wide awake for our free day tomorrow.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

CONVERSATION BETWEEN KRISTEN AND BYUNGHUN

Kristen: soooooo byunghun how the kpop life?

Ljoe: its fine thx? So tell me why did you want to talk to me and how am I your future husband?

Kristen: oh well abooooout that i just wanted to talk to my bias so can tell all my friends YEA BITCHES!! I TALKED TO MY FUT- I MEAN LJOE FROM TEEN TOP!!!!!

Ljoe: see! You almost said it again! I don't even know you =_=

Kristen: *whispering* you will don't worry sweetheart.....you will!

Ljoe: you do know I can see and hear you right?

Kristen:.............pshhhhhh wat makes you think that!..........bye! I love you my beautiful husband to be!!!!!!!!!

*hangs up*

Ljoe:.........man I gotta stop being so awesome! *smerky wink* hahahahaha *hands phone back to violeta with a weird face 'it wouldn't be that bad if we talked again'

THATS YOUR SURPRISE KRISTEN!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have much to write in the author's note just that anyone who has read ths and loves it are totally awesoooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!! And the next chap will have some funny slash really cute alerts!!!!!!!! Ok love you!!! Dnt forget to SPREAD THE WORD AND VOTE, FOLLOW AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!  idk when the next chap will be up sorry! TT.TT