chap 2

A/N: thx everyone who read my first chapter an i kno they are short but I promise the story itself will be awesome!!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

•ONE YEAR LATER•

One day Taka chan and I are walking around seoul, I'm listening to my music on my phone with one of my headphones out so I can here taka chan. As we are walking my favorite song comes on and I put the earphone in his ear, he gets startled a little bit. He pushed away my hand meaning he didn't want to be bothered so I put both in my ear. My favorite party song was playing so I started doing a little dance to it while we walked. I lip sinked to it.

I live for the applause, applause, applause 

Live for the applause applause 

Live for the way that you cheering, scream for me 

The applause, applause, applause

I loved this song so much! Everytime I here it I can't keep still, I gotta move and grove! Taka chan noticed and seemed a bit embarrassed about it. He took off my earphones and turned off my music. I was about to protest when he cut me off "what are you doing?? Do you know people are staring?" He seem to say a bit angry. "Why does it matter I'm just listening to music, everybody does!" "That is NOT the point! You're embarrassing yourself!!" He seem to say even louder. "Am I Takashi or am I embarrassing you! All you care about is how you look and your work! Well what about me do you know why we are walking together, did it even come across your mind what tomorrow is!!" I screamed back making a scene. "Of course I know what tomorrow is how can I forget its the day I've been looking foward to since I started my job!" That hurt more than any bullet could...he forgot...he really forgot that tomorrow was the anniversary of the day he picked me up from the airport and shared our first kiss. I just stood there not saying anything my eyes welling up with tears. "Well did you get your damn answer you wanted so bad making a scene in the middle of the damn sidewalk huh violeta!" "well I'm not the one who forg-"

SMACK!

The sound of Takashi slapping me echoed in my ears. I looked up at Takashi tears in my eyes. He looked liked he was gonna hit me again when we heard loud fangilry screams coming from the buliding next to us. This was my chance to get away from takashi before he could do anything else. I pushed takashi away from me I ran into the crowd of girls but I kept getting pushed around. Eventually I got pushed out of the crowd so I started walking when I heard a car coming towards me but before I could move someone tackled me! Oh no did takashi catch up to me! Before I could think I started crying again and whispered "please don't hurt me taka--" I open my eyes "shi?" It wasn't takashi it was a man with mint colored hair and a relieved smile on his face. Who was he and why did he looked so relieved to see me safe?

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

thx for reading again I know the chapters are short but plz bare with me and plz vote and comment!! and find out who ths mysterious saviour is!!!! next chap comin ths week!!