CHAPTER 1: THE SAWADA TWINS

So another common fanfic topic but I just wanted to make my own.

~□~

The Sawada residence is having a peaceful morning until a loud shriek disturbed it followed by heavy footsteps running down the stairs.

"Okaasan, why didn't you wake me up?" the boy with short blond hair and brown eyes asked his mother in the kitchen.

"Ara, Ie-kun gomen. I was just about to wake you up. Here sit down and eat," his mother, Sawada Nana said while placing a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"By the way, could you bring your brother's lunch? He forgets to bring it," she added placing two bento boxes beside him before going back to the kitchen, missing the darkening of his son's expression.

"Tch. That dame again," he murmur to himself but still nodded to his mother.

The boy, Sawada Ietsuna, is a perfect child and student. He's intelligent, athletic, and kind or at least that's what people thought. Everyone looks up at him in school and he's also famous in their town.

One thing however he thinks is tainting his name. It's none other than Sawada Tsunayoshi, his dame younger twin. He really hates the idea that Tsuna is related to him but at least they don't look the same.

Tsuna has a brown gravity defying hair and big doe-like eyes that shouted innocence. He always fails in the class and even has a very poor performance in sports. He's also always asleep in class much to his teachers' hatred that even them are calling him by his famous nickname. Dame Tsuna.

Ietsuna bid goodbye to his mother before running to school. Once he was a good meters away from home, he toss one of the bento box in the nearby bushes and jog happily, giving fake smile to the people he passes by.

He still reaches the school late though and of course had been bitten to death by the skylark Hibari Kyoya. Good thing he managed to slip past him and run away, leaving him only with a few scratches.

"Ie-sama, are you okay?"

"Waa, Ie-sama had been hurt. You should go to the clinic and get checked"

"Ie-san, are you okay?"

Question such as those echoed in the whole room when he came in. Almost every girl was cooing at him checking him for other injuries while the guys were just asking if he was okay. Only four people remain in their seats, the school idol Sasagawa Kyoko, Kurokawa Hana who was glaring at them while muttering 'monkeys', Yamamoto Takeshi who was staring at nothing without his carefree smile and his sleeping brother Dame-Tsuna.

Ie walk to his seat after reassuring his classmates he was okay but didn't miss the chance to kick his brother's table when he walk past him. Tsuna who's having a peaceful sleep was startled and jolted up awake wearing a very serious expression.

Laughter erupted in the class who take the situation as a funny joke while the brunet is still on guard. It was his instinct acting up while he surveys his surroundings. His brain being hazy from sleep didn't immediately catch that he's only in the classroom.

"Are you okay Tsuna-kun?" Kyoko asked him and he seem to finally leave his state of trance.

"I-I'm alright Kyoko-chan," he said while smiling brightly at the girl.

"That's what happen to dame people Dame-Tsuna," one of his classmates said and snicker.

"If you have just seen your face Dame-Tsuna," another one followed.

Tsuna look around and saw his brother laughing with them and was even helping them to think more insult for him while smirking.

"Don't mind them Tsuna-kun," Kyoko assured him.