CHAPTER 11: WHITE BALLS and DYNAMITES Part 2

"Tsunayoshi-sama!" a certain silver-haired boy shouted at the gate of Sawada residence not bothering that he was disturbing the neighborhood. He has decided to show his worth until the brunet finally accepts him as a subordinate.

"Ara. Who could you be young man?" the woman that step out of the house asked. Gokudera immediately sees the resemblance so he already knows the woman is the great mother of his Tsunayoshi-sama.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, Okaa-sama. I am Gokudera Hayato, I came here to be of service to your son"

"Oh? I'll call Ietsuna then-"

"No Okaa-sama. I'm here for Tsunayoshi-sama," Gokudera cut off not wanting anyone to think he was even friends with the bastard.

"Ah Tsuna?" Nana asked while the Mafioso nodded excitedly, dismissing the sudden drop of the woman's happy tone. "He already went for school. He always left early"

"I-Is that so? I'll be going then Okaa-sama," Gokudera said dejectedly. If he had just been here earlier, he could have helped or at least carry his bag for him. But maybe, he could still catch him on his way.

The silver head run at full speed with a renewed energy. "Wait for me, Tsunayoshi-sama!!"

Tsuna reach the school with a sigh. His leg was still killing him and he just had to wake up late today of all days where he can't move fast. He also had an awkward encounter with Nana when they meet in the kitchen. None of them have said a word to each other except the small 'thank you' from him while his mother just nodded. He didn't actually know if he should pay her back for the hospital bill she was forced to pay or just let it go as her responsibility as a 'parent'. He was just worried to accidentally offend them and cause another rift.

"Tsunayoshi-sama!!" a shout reach him just as he was about to enter their classroom. He made the mistake of turning back and found a silver puppy on his knees. Maybe Gokudera really enjoys kneeling

"I'm sorry for disappointing you Tsunayoshi-sama. Even after giving me a chance to prove myself worthy of being your right hand man...Forgive me Tsunayoshi-sama!"

The brunet look at the bomber who was still bowing while recalling yesterday's event. He don't think he suddenly suffer with amnesia, since it was his leg that is injured anyway and not his head, but he don't think he have asked Gokudera to prove him anything. And if his memory really serves him right, he just wanted to be a subordinate yesterday and not a right hand man. But still, he wants neither.

"Ha! Losers really stick together!" Ietsuna said the moment he spotted his dame-twin and his new found dog. His mood was a total opposite of yesterday's and he keeps on getting pissed by mere seconds.

He was as usual woken up with a few smash in the head by a green hammer, almost got shot after the stupid baby 'accidentally' pull the trigger and a few more kick making him stumble down the stairs. His patience is just hanging by a thread and he swear he's going to kill that so-called hitman someday. The fact that he can't even land a hit every time he tried to retaliate infuriates him to no end.

And as if his tutor isn't well satisfied yet after all the physical pain he inflicts, he really has to rub it off his face that Dame-Tsuna already gain his first subordinate. He really don't give a single fuck if Gokudera Hayato turns into a loyal puppy for his useless brother but he don't like the fact that a dame outdo him.

"Shut up stupid bastard!" Gokudera shouted making the other students turn and look at their direction. Tsuna slowly inched away, not liking the attention partially thrown at him.

"Ie-sama and Gokudera-sama are fighting..." one girl said followed by a few more girls that are just worried as her if their idols fight each other.