CHAPTER 8: THE PERFECT ONE

Thank you for all the votes. I'm so happy I reached a hundred. ^_^

♥♥♥

Sawada Nana had just woken up early in the morning when she finds a baby in her kitchen having a coffee, espresso she could guess from the strong smell.

“Ara. Who are you little one?” she asked.

“Ciaosu. I’m the home tutor Reborn. Stupid-Iemitsu sent me to train his son to be a great leader,” the baby replied holding out a fake identification card.

“Anata is really thoughtful,” the brunette woman said while the hitman could actually see floating hearts around her. At least Iemitsu had an accurate data; his wife is the sweetest person he knows. “By the way, what do you want for breakfast Reborn-chan?”

“Anything’s fine. I’m going to wake Ietsuna now, Nana-san”

“Hai but just call me Mama, ne?”
Nana happily starts working on their breakfast, humming a lively tune while Reborn proceed upstairs without asking for direction. He don’t mind exploring on his own until he learns which room is which and gather data while he’s at it.

Truth to be told, he was quite excited to meet his new student. The younger twin deemed ‘Dame’ turns out very knowledgeable so he doesn’t know what surprise the ‘Perfect’ one could give him. And indeed, a surprise he had.

Slob

A word that he immediately came up with when he opens the door on Ietsuna’s room. A blond boy was on the bed buried in blankets, manga, bag of junk foods, socks and he was still in his yesterday’s uniform. Maybe slob is actually an understatement.

His hand is itching to pull out his gun and shoot the boy who remains asleep despite the suffocating killer intent he was letting out. If Leon was with him, he would hit him with one-tonne mallet repeatedly until he was satisfied but since he was nowhere to be seen, he make do by kicking him in his midsection. Unfortunately not repeatedly since the brat roll off the bed and fell on the floor curled up, holding his abdomen while coughing.

Ietsuna was having the best dream he ever had lately. He and his parents were in some kind of vacation with no Dame-Tsuna. Everyone around him bows down and follows his orders like he’s a king but everything ended when the sky suddenly turns dark and a lightning struck him on his stomach.

He groaned wondering why he felt the pain physically until the next hit landed on his head that he realized someone’s in his room.

“The fvck are you! Why the hell did you hit— Oww!” he was cut off when a tiny feet landed straight into his face, making him tumble backwards.

Ietsuna stood up, the aura around him darkening while he was dead on glaring at the baby standing on his bed. The fedora on the kid’s head was partly hiding his face but his lips were drawn into a frown.

“Pathetic, Baka-Ietsuna,” the kid said making the teen’s blood boil. A kid call him pathetic? Ha, like hell.

“I don’t want to hear that from a useless baby. Go home whenever you came from and continue playing dress up,” he sneer referring to the business suit he’s wearing. Ietsuna was about to add more insult but stop shocked at the bullet that zoom past his cheek and embedded on the wall behind him. He looked back at the baby and found him holding a realistic looking toy gun, a small smoke coming from the end of the barrel.

“I’m the number 1 hitman Reborn. I came here to torture you until you learn how to be a leader. My real mission is to train you to be a Mafia boss but looking at the pathetic-you now, let’s train you first how to be a responsible living human, stupid slob”