CHAPTER 3: HERE COMES THE TORTU-TUTOR

Tsuna wake up early to prepare his own food knowing his mother wouldn't do it for him anymore. He didn't prepare a lunch box though and decided to just buy outside using his own money. Well, his problem of having nothing to spend his money for just disappears.

He glances at the clock one more time and finds it was time for him to go since Nana will wake up any minute now. He was by the door when he felt a powerful presence outside. It was as if a wolf was going to chomp him down if he opens it.

Slowly he swing the door open alert on whatever is waiting there.

"Ciaosu," a squeaky voice greeted him. He looks down and finds a baby with fedora wearing a suit and a case in hand. What a sweet coincidence?

"What do you want baby?" he asked though knowing the truth.

"Are you Ietsuna?"

"No"

"Ah so you're the dame twin," the baby said, reaching his conclusion.

"Hai hai. I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, a pleasure to meet the greatest hitman Reborn on my front door," he said in a friendly yet dangerous voice and in a blink of an eye, a gun was pointed at his forehead. He didn't even see him jump on the fence, as expected of the number one hitman.

"You...Who are you?" Reborn asked unleashing his killer intent.

"I said I'm Tsuna. Let's keep this a secret ne? Just come inside, I'm off to school. By the way, why aren't you using your partner Leon?" Tsuna knows he's playing with the fire but he just love the heat especially now that it's so near him. He just has to be careful not to burn himself though.

"I can feel you're dangerous but aren't a threat...yet. Leon's tail falls off the moment I stepped down the plane so I can't use him. But don't even have an idea that I can't take you down"

"I know. Bye-bye," he said before walking away to school. So Ietsuna is the chosen Vongola Decimo. He just wish everyone good luck.

Only a few students are in the school when he came as usual. He loves the peace of Namimori up to its last minutes until all the rowdy students came so he always goes extra early.

One thing is different though that morning. It's when Hibari Kyoya came barging in to their classroom startling some of his early classmates. He was also startled though he managed to stop himself from showing it.

"You," he said with his tonfa pointed at the brunet who was blinking innocently at him.

"Me?" Tsuna said keeping in the smirk that is itching to show on his face. It seems he gave away his identity last night.

"Follow me in the office," the ravenette said before turning away.

His classmates start a whispering conversation that is too loud to be called whisper. Obviously, they were talking about how dead and how dame he is to attract the skylark's attention. He just ignores them and follows the scary prefect.

"Are you him?" Hibari asked straight to the point when they were alone in the disciplinary office.

"Who's him?"

"Don't mess with me Omnivore. He talks exactly the way you talk when we first met"

"Gomen Hibari-san but I really don't get what you're talking about," he said complete seriousness in his voice and face. It was really fun to mess with people's brain.

"Hn," the prefect said after a long stare. Guess he isn't an effective liar.

He sent him back to class without anymore question though he could feel his eyes burning on his back as a silent declaration that he's under his radar now, strictly watch.