CHAPTER 9: WHITE BALLS and DYNAMITES Part 1

“Class, this is Gokudera Hayato. He’s from Italy…” Nezu-sensei introduced a white haired boy with a prominent scowl on his face. The teacher urge him to say something to the class but the Italian ignore him and goes on looking around while glaring to whoever dare to meet his eyes.

Ietsuna that time is also looking around the room finding almost all their girl classmates smiling towards the transferee who they dub as ‘hot delinquent’. He gritted his teeth knowing it was no way a good sign. Obviously, this stupid new student will be his popularity rival. He can’t have that, the airhead baseball ace is more than enough competition. Ie was seething too much inside that he missed when the white-haired boy’s gaze landed on him until Nezu-sensei’s blaring voice snap him out of his own world.

“You’re late Sawada!”

Gokudera was half way going to the blond who he recognized as the Tenth Generation Vongola Boss when their old fart of a teacher called out a familiar surname that he halted in his steps. He throws one last glance in Ietsuna’s direction before turning around only to find a small boy with fluffy brown hair cowering at the door. He never heard that there will be two Sawada and potential next boss though looking at the wimp who look like a mess with creased uniform, he could safely assumed that he was never going to be the Tenth.

Changing his mind, the silver-haired went back to his seat deciding he’ll just have a word with the future Vongola Decimo after class.

Tsuna on the other hand, slowly makes his way to his seat trying to hide all his pain but of course under his bully’s hawk eyes, his slight limping didn’t go unnoticed. With his mind too preoccupied of the relief his seat could give, he didn’t notice when someone stretch their legs to trip him.

“Fvck!” the brunet unconsciously cursed shocking the whole class. They never thought that the shy, weak-willed shrimp can curse or even knows any curse on that matter.

Black dots were dancing on Tsuna’s eyesight but he shook his head to stay conscious. He was already used to pain given his line of work and the constant beating from his classmates but walking with a fractured femur is just plain too much. Thank God he manage to brace himself with his arm before his right knee hit the ground.

He and Hibari arrived in Japan two hours prior right after the mission, tired and injured, well at least he was injured while the prefect is simply tired. The only first aid he received was a small amount of sun flame to somehow glue his bone back together but he was no way okay.

Putting on their uniform in the plane, they went directly to Namimori middle not bothering to visit their respective homes or house in Tsuna’s case. But then, pain started to catch up to him so he requested, more like begged, Hibari to let him sleep for one hour in the reception room. The Skylark relented but his sadistic nature step up the moment a second gone past one hour and he literally kick him off the couch. After calling the raven ‘heartless, sadistic bastard’ he was kicked again, this time out of the reception room.

Tsuna must have been staying down on the floor for a long time now when he hears Nezu’s somewhat worried voice, “Go to your seat now Sawada!”

Gathering all his remaining strength, he pushed himself up the floor and half dragged his right leg to his long awaited comfort. An audible sigh left his mouth the moment all his weight was supported by the chair, finally relaxing his leg. At least he got what he needed in exchange of a broken bone.

The class goes on completely ignoring Tsuna in his own little corner but the brunet could feel a heated gaze drilling a hole in his head. It wasn’t threatening though, not yet. He subtly turn around to look at the guy grilling his head only to stop frozen when his eyes meet a pair of pale green glaring ones. To say he was shocked was an understatement. The fuck the Smokin’ Bomb doing in his class. He never heard about it anywhere. Ugh, Reborn.