06 she's dead

06 "she's dead"
Song: Where's My Love by Syml

TRIS LOOKED AT FOUR with anticipation, waiting for him to continue.

"Okay, well where is she?" Tris asked bluntly.

Four looked down at the ground, wanting to let out his pain; he wanted to talk to Tris about everything that happened to his life ever since he was first hit by his father up till to the pain he was feeling from losing her. His best friend.

Four opened his mouth but closed it again, no words seemed to come out of him. He put his head in his hands, a headache coming in on him. They were silent, Tris looking worried at Four, worried she had said something wrong.

"Four, are you okay? Was it something I said? I'm sorry."
Tris blabbered on about how she said she didn't mean to hurt him intentionally and that she would give him her Dauntless cake the next day for dessert. Four tried to make her stop but still Tris blabbered on and Four took her head in his hands and kissed her hard, his headache fading away.

 Four tried to make her stop but still Tris blabbered on and Four took her head in his hands and kissed her hard, his headache fading away

"Will you be quiet now?"
Four looked into Tris' eyes, thinking how beautiful they looked under the lights of the stars. They were a beautiful hazel color, with a tint of the color of the vibrant grass Amity has when he once visited their territory.

Tris nodded in a daze, when Four abruptly kissed her without warning. Four sighed out of tiredness, the following days of thinking about her catching up to him. He looked at Tris and grimaced.

"Well, she's not here anymore."
Tris looked confused, her eyebrows drawn together.

"What do you mean 'she's not here anymore'? Where's she gone?"

Four rubbed his hands over his face, and his eyes holding an emotion so deep. Sadness.

"She's dead."

___________________
Hi guyssssss, sorry for not updating last week! summer has just started and i have been sleeping my days away and i had so many trips to the mall because philippines is hot all summer round. and i wish it rainsssss. :( butttttt i hope you guys liked this chapter because ya know *clicks tongue* i got those #fourtris action goin' on. XD anywaysssss, next update would perhaps be next week or this week depending on my mood of how hot it is this week. XD thanks for reading and voting and commenting guys! It means a whole lot.

-voiduniverse