•Chapter one: Introduction•

"Hello! My name is Scarlet and I am 18 years old. And yes, I am a neko/wolf hybrid."

"So for the introduction I guess I should tell something about me and my personality. Okay so.. as I said before my name is Scarlet and I'm 18 years old. My last name is Goodwin. Right now I'm living in Florida alone in my small one story house."

"At first I can seem cold and cruel, but I'm not like that if you get to know me. As my friends say I am very easy-going, flirty, brave, funny and loving.. I don't really know about all of those things but I am definitely brave and..kinda flirty? Mh..well let's continue. I really love skating, singing and drawing. After school I usually go to a skatepark -3- Oh and one more thing you should definitely know about me–I loove parties~ Everyone I know agrees that I am a party animal. Oh and I almost frogot.. I am also a cheerleader.. I don't want to talk it about tho... So yeah.."

"And now for the end... My mother–Skylar was a white wolf hybrid (I guess that's why my tail is so fluffy~). My dad–Black cat hybrid. My mom was just..so gorgeous! She was amazing! She always helped me in any situation, cheered me up when I was feeling down and lots of other things! I loved her so much... And I still do. But my dad... I never got a chance to know him.. He left my mom when she told him that she was pregnant.. She doesn't like to talk about him. All I know is that his name is Matthew. "

"This isn't everything about me and my family tho. There's just so much more.. This is just for the beggining. This is the beggining."
-
-
-
Hello there! Admin here~
This is my first ever story soo yeah.
And I'm really sorry if there are spelling mistakes.
Anyways I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it for you guys.