•Chapter Four•

(Third person's P.O.V)

She was broken.

Skylar didn't know what to do anymore. Every day was so much pain for her. She didn't want to live anymore. But she had to..

Seven months later she gave birth to a girl called Scarlet. Her hair was midnight black and her eyes were cyan blue–just like Skylar's.
Her ears and fluffy tail were also black.

One year later Skylar was finally feeling a bit better. Now she had a kid to take care of.
Scarlet was growing up like every normal kid. Except for two things–she was extremly quiet and she didn't like other kids. No one really knew why. Not even Skylar. She was worried about her child.

When Scarlet was nine she finally began to speak more. That was the good thing but the bad thing was...sometimes she was talking to herself in a unknown language..
No one could really explain what language was that and why she was doing that.

When Scarlet turned ten years old Skylar tried to find Matthew. But it was just waste of time. She just couldn't. But she knew that he was still alive. She just knew.
After some months she gave up and her depression came back.
Scarlet didn't know what was wrong with her mother but she knew that it wasn't good.

Years passed, Scarlet grew up, Skylar was still trying to froget him.
Scarlet was already fifteen. Young, beautiful, smart. Yeah, she was almost perfect.
Scarlet was being bullied a lot at school and no one cared except for Skylar. Skylar wanted her daughter to grow up and be happy. Not to be depressed like her.

A year later Skylar..commited suicide. She jumped into a lake and drowned. It was just too much for her. She couldn't take the pain anymore. She knew that she was weak. Very weak. So she ended her own life.
When Scarlet was informed about her mothers death all she did was..just stand still. She didn't show any emotions at all. But by looking into her eyes even an idiot could understand that she was dead inside.

A year later–she moved on. And she also got used to living alone..without anyone else at all. It did hurt tho but she..didn't care anymore. She got used to pain.

She wasn't as weak as her mother was.

When she turned seventeen a lot of boy's started liking her. Even the ones who had been bullying her for years. Weird...isn't it?
She didn't really like other females. She actually hated them. So she used to hang out with males all the time.

One more year later she finally turned eighteen.
And this is where everything will get kinda complicated.