Chapter 1

I walked down the street. the lights shining down on me and I smelt the smell of rain on the pavement. today was the worst possible day of my whole entire life. My mom died today. she's been battling cancer for quite some time. I guess it's just life. but I'm broken hearted. not only did I loose my mom, I lost my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, the one who would make me feel loved. my dad, I love very much, but he just doesn't have the same relationship with me as my mom and I did.

I walked back down the street to my house. I opened the door and noticed no one was home. my face stained with tears from crying, i walked to the bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror. why me? why does this have to happen to me. I know my mom wouldn't want me to be really sad and upset but i just am never going to get over it. im really broken inside. I just feel li-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up feeling relieved. it was all a dream. my mom was safe. she didn't have cancer, she wasn't sick, and she was alive.

today was my first day of being a sophomore. I felt the need to make myself look somewhat presentable. so hauled my ass out of my bed and walked down the hallway and into the medium sized bathroom. I opened the middle drawer and I grabbed my straightener and plugged it in, and set it to the heat setting "high." while it was heating I reached into the drawer below and pulled out my makeup pouch. I started with a thin layer of whipped cream foundation, and then I applied some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. looking at myself in the mirror, I was satisfied with my makeup. my straightener was done heating so I began to straighten my hair.

I finished straightening my hair. I unplugged the straightener and I walked back down the hall and into my bedroom. I walked over to my closet and I decided to wear my pink and black striped crop top from Hollister and a pair of dark wash Hollister jean shorts.

I walked over to the long mirror on my bedroom door and I looked at my full outfit. I completed my outfit with a pair of silver sparkly sperrys. for once I actually looked really good! I walked downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. she came over to me and embraced me in a hug and said

"I cant believe my baby girl is going to be a sophmore. time sure does fly." she said smiling.

I pulled away from her embrace and said "stop mom. what is for breakfast?"

"I made you chocolate chip pancakes, and sausage. is that okay sweetie?" she said looking me in the eye.

"yeah mom that's fine! thank you." I walked over to the counter and grabbed the food off of the counter, it looked really good. I walked over to the table and began eating. man she does make really good food. after I finished my pancakes and sausage I went upstairs to brush my teeth and rinse. I then grabbed my backpack and headed back down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"oh honey you look beautiful today." she said coming over and giving me one last hug and a kiss before I walked out the door, and into my first day of highschool

________________________________________________________________________________

okay guys! this is my new fanfic. its a harry styles fanfic and I really hope you enjoy. I will be updating quite frequently and yeah!

please  read and vote and feel free to give me feedback and tell me what I can do better!

Thanks

Ally x