Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock again.. what a great way to be woken up. (note the sarcasm)

I pulled back my duvet and I hauled myself out of bed and over to the bathroom to get ready for the day. first I washed my face with a deep cleanser, then I applied some moisturizing crème to my face and let it sit. then I applied some of my cover girl whipped cream foundation on my face, and some mascara and eye liner. I then pulled my blonde hair up into a ponytail with a small braid going into the side of my pony tail. after I pulled it into a ponytail, I decided to leave my loose curls in, because I was to lazy to straighten my hair this morning. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet where I selected my pink denim shorts and my lacey Hollister tank top. I then decided on wearing my white lace TOMS to go along with the look.

I walked down the stairs, to see my mom drinking a cup of coffee and reading a magazine at the table. I walked over to where my mom was and said hi. then I walked over to the pantry and got out some cereal.  I also got out the milk and a bowl and I poured the milk and cereal into the bowl. I made my way over to the table once again where my mom was sitting and I sat down and ate. once I was finished I went back upstairs and went into the bathroom. I got my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the drawer. I squirted the toothpaste onto the toothbrush and I brought it up to my mouth, running the brush along my teeth. i was left with a minty, tingly feeling in my mouth. then i rinsed with some mouthwash and walked back downstairs.

"hey mom." i said to my mom again.

"hello honey. don't you look nice today!" she said smiling.

"aw thanks mom! i was wondering if i could borrow a couple of dollars? i wanted to stop at starbucks on the way to school.." i asked my mom putting the puppy dog face on.

"sure honey. how much do you need?"

"uhhh.. maybe like 10 dollars? i left my wallet in my locker. i will pay you back after i get home." i said

"okay sweetie. here you go." my mom says taking out her wallet and took out a ten dollar bill, handing it to me. i thanked my mom and i walked over to the table and i picked up my backpack and threw it over my shoulder.

"bye mom! thanks again!"

"bye honey! have a great day."

i walked out the door and headed down to starbucks. it took me about five minutes to get there but once i finally got there i walked up to the barista and i began to place my order.

'hi! can i have a grande caramel ribbon crunch, and a birthday cake cake pop?" i asked with a smile.

"sure thing love! that will be seven dollars." she said, telling the order to other girl working behind the counter. she began making my drink and put it into the blender and turned it on. while the drink was mixing she walked over to the glass cabinet and picked up the cake pop, and put it into the little bag. my order was ready and i picked it up off of the counter. i thanked the girl, and walked out the door, and down the road heading into my second day of school.

____________________________________________________________________________________

really boring chapter! im really sorry guys! i will post chapter nine soon because i have nothing to do all day. but guess what? i start school tomorrow:( im really not ready for the summer to be over! it went way to fast! cant wait for the weekend though:)

haha! please vote, comment, and follow me!:) also give me feedback and let me know what i can do better!

Thanks

Ally x