Chapter 7

harry and I have been cuddling on his bed watching tv for the past few hours. I was starting to feel cold again. I looked over to see harry asleep, with his arms still around me. I look at the clock. Shit! its 10:45! im supposed to be home now!

"Harry?" I whisper into his ear. No answer.

"Harry?" I whisper again. No answer.

"Harry." I say one more time and his eyes open, and look at mine.

"What is it love." he says, with a low raspy voice

"I had to be home by now.. could you drop me off?" I ask harry.

"Of course. Lets go." harry takes my small hand in his as he leads me out of his room and down the stairs to the front door. we put on our shoes and walk to the car. I open the door to his black Ferrari and he opens the other side and we both get in. the car turns on, as well as the lights, making the driveway light up. we slowly back out of the driveway and we drive off. I catch him stealing quick glances and he catches me. we pull into my driveway and I get out of the car.

"Thank you so much harry."

"No problem, have a good sleep, love."

"Bye Harry."

"Bye Ally."

and with that he drove off into the dark. I walked up to my front door, only to be greeted by my parents. they.. didn't look so happy. in fact, not at all.

"Where have you been missy?" my mother said to me.

"I was at Riley's. I told you. we lost track of time. im sorry." I say lying.

"You weren't at Riley's! who was that boy who drove you home?" my dad said looking me in the eye, unpleasantly.

"oh erm, her brother." I said.

"since when does james have curly hair?!?" my dad said. shit. I forgot about that.. hes catching on..

"you haven't seen him in a while, his hair is curly now." I said confidently.

"yeah okay. whatever you say. go shower and go to bed."

I just ran up the stairs and to the bathroom. I ripped off my clothes angerly and threw them into the hamper. I love them dearly, but they can be so annoying sometimes! like seriously? im a sophomore! give me some free time would you? I turned on the water, and stepped into the shower. as I began washing my hair, I started to sing my favorite song.

within a minute I was all packed up

ive got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go

sudden words are hard to speak

when your thoughts are all I see

don't ever leave, she said to me

when we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky

to the beat of our hearts at the same time

so close but so far away. can you hear me?

she sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you

I finished washing and I got out of the shower. I dried off well and walked to my room. I put on black pj shorts and my cheerleading t-shirt. yes, I am a cheerleader. I turned off the lights and I got into bed and within a minute, I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

okay guys! that was chapter 7! please please please rate

comment

vote

and leave feedback :)

thank you so much

Ally x