Chapter 6

we arrived at Harry's house and I got out of the car. I walked around to where harry was and he walked up to the door of his house. it was huge! his family must be rich. he opened up the door for me and I stepped in, with him following behind.

"Harry. your house is beautiful!"

"Aw, thank you love!"

"what do you want to do.. do you want to go to my room? or.."

"sure harry. what ever you want to do." I say smiling.

harry and I walk up the big staircase, and in to his room. It had dark blue walls, and a white bed with blue pillows, it was a really big bed. (stop thinking dirty thoughts)

"would you like to watch something on tv?"

"sure harry."

he turned on the tv, and im not really sure what it is,  but I really don't care. all I want to do is spend time with harry. I walk over to the bed and lie down, and harry lies down next to me. i start to feel really cold and i start to shiver and get the chills. his house is really cold!

"harry.. im really cold."

"come here."

harry held out his arms and i lied down on his chest. he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me close. i felt so safe in his arms, almost like i was meant to be there. whenever we would even touch my arm, i would get this tingling feeling. i looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"better?"

"so much better." i say looking up at him. harry leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead, his lips lingering there for longer than they should have but, i don't mind. he kept looking me in the eye, and all of the sudden he started to tickle me. i was extremely ticklish, and i couldn't breath. harry flipped me over so i was under him. he kept tickling me and he was propped up on his knees. his butt up in the air and his "lower reigon" up against mine. he leaned down, slowly, like he was going to kiss me. his lips inches from mine. his lips where about to touch mine when i said

"i cant do this, harry. we hardly know eachother. i really like you, but its too soon."

"no, im sorry ally. you just look so beautiful, of course i wanted to kiss you, but i will wait until your ready. i like you too. your so perfect." he kissed me on the cheek, and pulled away.

"i hope one day youll be mine." we stayed together and cuddled in eachothers arms.

___________________________________________________________________________

sorry! short chapter. i have to eat dinner and then i will work on chapter seven. please vote, comment, and leave feedback!

thank you

Ally x