How it Started

Song; let you go by Chainsmokers feat. Great good fine ok
(Video clip for song contains; drinking/alcohol, drugs and sex. [sorry had to notify readers])

It started on a early winters morning.
While walking into studies, I saw a blonde head bobbing in the crowd.
A strange kind of blonde, kind of a hazelnut blonde.
I kept watching the back of this head all the way to class, eventually I lost track of it, in the abundance of people.
I then asked myself why exactly was I so fixated on a head. It's a head for gods sake. Everyone has one, so why was this one so interesting? I don't know.

--------------------

The feelings this girl has struck me with, are unconditional. I have not stopped thinking about her.

--------------------

I walk into B7, my studies room.
I see the blonde head.
She is standing at the teachers desk.
I stare at them, trying to make out what they are saying.

-----------------

Her words struck me, as if they are a sword that glides straight through my heart, but heals me in the process.

------------------

She walks to the back of the room. Sitting in the seat three from the left, back row.
That's directly behind mine.
So, of course, I go sit in my seat.
I unpack my bag, placing my study book, workbook and pencil case on my desk.
Being curious, I turn back to ask for the blonde girls name.
"What's the name?" I ask, nodding to her.
She just shakes her head. Not looking me fully in the eyes.
"Okay blondie" I say turning back towards the front.