Chapter one

PERCY POV:

I was sitting on the dock at the canoe lake, controlling the water and making shapes float through the air. I was really glad I had mastered my powers over water. It was a really cool trick and handy in near death situations.

"Seaweed brain!" a voice shouted from behind me. I loved that voice it was the only thing that kept me sane in the deepest pit of hell. I didn't turn around but instead made a water owl fly over and land on her shoulder. She laughed and sat down next to me. Her hair shone in the sun, and lit up the many streaks of gray. We each used to have one streak from holding up the sky, but since Tartarus they highlight the hair all around our heads.

"Chiron wants to talk to us" Annabeth said.

"Ok" I replied. We got up and we kissed it started sweet but it got deeper. It was quite nice but sadly, we still need to breath. We pulled apart, I grabbed her hand and together we ran to the big house.

"You wanted to see us Chiron" Annabeth said to our camp director. He was in his wheel chair because his head would hit the living room ceiling if he was in horse form.

"Oh yes, you see I have very important information that has been kept from you. The gods have decided that it is time to tell you." the centaur said, sounding all mysterious.

"And this information is..." I asked. I love Chiron like a third father, but some times he is really annoying!

"A very long time ago Hecate blessed a family with power over magic. Since then they have grown into a large other world of witches and wizards. They all live in Europe and Hecate wants the best of demigods to go and make sure they are still well behaved. So naturally you two are going to lead and the rest of the seven plus a few others will join you." He said all in one breath. Ok I was expecting something more along the lines of another apocalypse.

"Wait do these wizards use wands and spells?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, but powerful demigods are immune to their powers" Chiron replied.

"We have a few spies in their midst so when you go there seek out Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood".

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! That is where Draco, Hermione and Luna go during to the school year". I shouted.

"All demigods can perform magic. Which is why they blend in with the wizards. When you go everyone will know what you are but not what you have done, that is up to you to tell them. And you will all be students. Hecate has blest your weapons to turn into your wands if you will them to. And tonight at the camp fire I will announce who is going. And you leave in the morning." he finished.

Seeing as we couldn't say no, we headed to the arena to practice our powers that the gods gave the seven. They called it the Olympian blessing I think. We have the demigod powers of all the olympians. None of us have mastered all of them but all of us have mastered at least four. For me it was: Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, Apollo, Ares, Demeter, Hermes, Artemis and Aphrodite. You should have seen the look on Travis and Conners face when they woke up with purple and pink hair and their closets filled with dresses! Annabeth is having a harder time with it. The only power she had before was wisdom and it's hard for her to adjust to physical power. Right now I'm training her with water. She can breathe underwater and talk to fish but controlling the water is harder for her and it takes a lot of strength out of her. I think it is because of the Posidon vs Athena thing.

When we finished training we headed back to my cabin. We had to sleep close to each other or we would get nightmares of Tartarus. We changed out of our sweaty clothes and into new ones. It was time for dinner and we went to sit at the table set up for the seven. Tonight there were eight settings though and that could only mean one thing. A boy stepped out of shadows dressed all in black.

"Nico!" I yelled.

"Hey cuz" he said and went to hug hazel and kiss Leo. At first it was weird but we all got used to it fast. They loved each other and that was fine by me. All through dinner Annabeth and I fed each other different foods. I thought our friends would have complained but they were to busy doing the same thing. The Aphrodite kids kept squealing and shouting out ship names when any of us did something cute. When it was time for the campfire, Chiron went up and told everyone the same thing he told us. Then he announced the names.

"The people who will be joining the seven are: Clarisse la Rue, Nico di Angelo, Travis and Conner Stoll, Rachel Dare and Thalia Grace. These people were chosen by the gods if you have an issue with the list you can take it up with them". After that the campfire went normally. Annabeth and I returned to our cabin. Tomorrow we would meet the wizards. I fell asleep singing,

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ" in my head.