Chapter two

DRACO POV:

I'm so confused right now. Professor Mogonigal called me to her office along with Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger.

"Hello demigods"she greeted. She and dumbledoor were the only ones who knew we were demigods. Mainly because she herself was a daughter of Athena, hence her first name.

"Why are we here professor?" Hermione asked. "You are here so that I can tell you some important news" she replied.

"A group of demigods are coming here tomorrow and I wanted to tell you that you are allowed to reveal your parentage tomorrow night". Ok now I'm excited.

"Who's coming?" Luna asked.

"The seven are coming and a five of their friends." she answered. Hermione started squealing and shouting

"My big sister is coming" over and over again. I was so glad Percy was coming! We hung out a lot when I was at camp but I hadn't seen him in person in two years. I had IM'ed him but it was only for a short amount of time. He was two years older than me and my role model. He was my best friend and I was his apart from Grover.

PERCY POV:

Today were going to fly to England on our pegasi and meet the wizards. I still can't believe one of my best friends kept this from me. It's not his fault though. Chiron explained to me that he swore on the Styx not to tell. I was still gonna punch him. The whole camp was there to see us off. We were all on pegasi in pairs to make it easier. I was with Annabeth on Blackjack, Leo and nico were on porkpie and so on. It was such a long and boring flight that all of us slept even Thalia. I knew it was probably hard for her, with her fear of heights. Annabeth was in front of me and leaning on Blackjack's neck while she slept. She made cute little puffs of air when she slept and it was so adorable. Sadly it had to end when a huge wave of power washed over me and a huge castle appeared. The power wave woke up the rest. We landed in front of the old building.

HARRY POV:

We were sitting in the great hall, waiting for the headmistress to say her speech. Ever since last night hermione has yet to stop smiling. She is bouncing up and down in her seat.

ANNABETH POV:

I can't wait to see my favorite little sis, Hermione. She was almost as smart as I was at her age. We walked towards the doors and knocked. A very old and weird looking man opened the door. He let us in and led us to what he called the great hall. Percy used his wind powers to blow the doors open and boomed

"Sorry we're late" with a huge grin on his face.

HERMIONE POV:

My big sister is coming! I'm so excited! I think that Ron and Harry have sensed my strange mood but I'm to happy to care. It was the official first day of school feast and it was amazing as always. There was a long table just infront of the staff table and everyone was whispering about who it was for. The three demigods new of course but no one else did. Miss Mogonigal got everyones attention and announced everything about the demigods coming to visit. Except for the hidden demigods of course. After that everyone broke into a frenzy of yelling and screaming. It was cut off however by the doors being blown open and all of the demigods standing in a V formation with Annabeth and Percy at the front.

"Sorry we're late" Percy said with a smirk. Luna, Draco and I ran up and greeted them. I went right over to Annabeth and hugged the living daylights out of her.

"Mione! I missed you so much!" she yelled. For awhile we just talked with each other completely forgetting where we were. Then Mogonigal cleared her throat and I realized everyone had been silent the whole time and staring at us.