Chapter four

PERCY POV:

How dare he say he had been through more than me. I walked through the deepest pit of hell! Ok, chill percy, chill. He has gone through a lot as well, just calm down. Stupid god blood. At dinner that night I went up to Mogonigal and told her that I thought it was time they knew our story. She agreed and after everyone was done eating she signaled for silence.

"It has come to my attention that you don't know our story and it only seems fair that if we know yours, you should know ours I will show you what happened, so close your eyes." I said. Once everyone had closed their eyes I used my powers to project everything in their heads. I left out the more gory parts but gave the basic idea. When I was done they all stare at me. Suddenly they burst out clapping. I was looking for Harry's face but he wasn't there.

Everyone went back to their dorms and I went to train in the fields that Minerva had set up for the demigods. On the way I saw Harry sitting on some steps. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I wanted to say I was sorry about what happened this afternoon. I over reacted its just I get really defensive of what I have done because in my world titles and skill are everything and if you question someone's accomplishments, then you are questioning their titles and therefore their skill. I hope my group didn't beat you up that bad." I said. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I feel like a jerk. I was the one who messed everything up and here you are apologizing to me. I guess it's just because since you came no one was paying attention to me and I'm just so used to it. I thought I hated the constant stares but I guess I did kinda like it. It also doesn't help that your BFF's with one of my enemies." he said. I asked him if he wanted to learn how to fight with a sword. He said yes and I lead him to the training grounds.

I was showed him how to hold a sword and the basics to sword fighting. By the end he was drenched in sweat and I wasnt even breathing heavily.

"You said that titles are important in your world, what are yours?" Harry queried as we sat down. I gave him a bottle of water.

"All of them or just a few?"I asked.

"All of them" he replied.

"Ok I am the son of Posidon, the earth shaker, god of the sea. I am the bane of Medusa, vanquisher of the Minotaur, savior of Olympus, bearer of the curse of Achilles, Hera's chosen one, hero of Olympus, defeater of Gaea, slayer of giants, the bearer of the Olympian blessing, bane of titans: atlas, Kronos and Hyperion, slayer of aneteus, preator of the twelf legion and the list goes on and on. But I think those are all the important ones." I finished.

"Wow that is amazing! Why are you glowing green? And do you smell the sea?" I looked at my arms. I smiled, and looked up at the sky.

"Love you too, dad" I said. Harry was looking at me really weird.

"Oh that was basically my dad saying that he was proud of me. It's called a blessing." I explained.

"Okay then..." he said.

We headed back towards the demigod dorms. I said the password and and opened the door. Harry came in after me and stared in awe of the house.

"Whoa! This is such an odd style of house, it looks so geometrical and clean and modern." he said looking around.

"It's called American" I told him. Annabeth came in to the living room.

"What is he doing here?" she asked, glaring at Harry. I told her what happend and she nodded, understanding the situation.

"I guess I owe you a thank you for keeping my little sis safe for years" she told him. She came and sat on my lap.

"I fell asleep by acident and I had another nightmare" she said to me.

"I am so sorry, I should have been there to comfort you. Was it about you know where?"I asked. I felt like an idiot. If she was training, she would be draining her energy and she always falls asleep after. And I wasn't there to help her. Some kind of boyfriend I was.

"I will make it up to you tonight" I told her.

"La la la la la la la, my innocent ears!" Leo said walking into the room.

"I didnt mean it like that, I meant that I have a surprise planned for her tonight." I told the little sick minded Latino elf. Innocent ears my podex, he probably has heard worse than I have.

"So anyway no it was not anything from the past I think this dream is about the future." she said.

"In my dream you and Harry are fighting together against an army of titans and a wizard that has long blonde hair." she finished.

"The titans again?" I asked.

"Didn't we already beat them. You would think that they got the message when we vaporized their king and turned their first officer into a maple tree." I said.

HARRY POV:

Another war. Seriously couldn't we just have a normal year. As if that wasn't enough, it just had to be Lucious Malfoy. I wonder if the demigods know about Draco's family. They probably did they look like a pretty close knit group. I just hope it's not Voldemort again.