Chapter six

PIPER POV:

I was sitting on my bed playing with my love match game. It was a gift from my mom. You put in two names and it gives you their success rate as a couple. Because it is from aphrodite it is never wrong. I put in Jason and I and it came up with 83% that is pretty good. I put in Leo and nico, they got a 67% but I had faith that they could make it work. I put in hazel and frank and they got an 80% which did not surprise me, as they are a really cute couple. And finally I put in Percy and Annabeth. The screen showed 100% and the words true love were flashing in bright colors. I gasped. Very few people find true love. Just then Annabeth came in grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Seriously piper you have got to stop playing with that thing or I will start to call you an Aphrodite girl" she threatened. Oh no she didn't! Something sparkling on her hand caught my eye. I screamed and ran over. I grabbed her hand and stared at the ring on her finger. "He, he, he, HE PROPOSED?!" I went numb. He proposed. They were getting married. Aww man I can't believe Percy had more guts than Jason. I hope this makes him step up his game. I am so happy for her!

ANNABETH POV:

I left pipers room and headed to mine and Percy's. "Does this make us engaged?" I asked him, because I was confused and the sooner it is over the better. " It depends do you want to be engaged?" he countered. "Then I guess we are engaged." I said with a huge smile on my face. We kissed and I knew this was the best day of my life.